𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.ೃ࿐

I slept well, but the same thoughts lingered in my mind, often making me daydream. I get ready and on my swimsuit and head out.

The swimsuit:6

"Y/n? Earth to y/n" Atsumu says

"Y/n? Earth to y/n" Atsumu says. "Huh? Oh sorry, guess I got lost in thought again.." 

We woke up early to spend the day outside, we decided to be at Suna's pool first and then go to the beach. "Yeah, I can imagine who you're thinking about" Atsumu smirks, looking over to Suna. 

He's currently talking to Kuroo, already in his swim trunks. "Jeez y/n, I mention his name and you get all red." Atsumu rolls his eyes teasingly, but he's right. I can feel my cheeks burning, and I lay back on the chair. 

"Whatever," I say putting my sunglasses on. We go a couple of minutes in silence until Tsumu breaks it "Well what's on your mind?" Tsumu asks in complete seriousness.  "Well, I was just wondering where Suna and I are, we both admitted our feelings for each other. But neither of us has done anything about it."

"I, I don't know what to do. Because if I don't do anything about it, he's going to lose feelings for me." I rant, looking up at the waves crashing against the sand.

"Well I suggest you do something about it. I mean, the beach or boardwalk are pretty romantic places to tell him. I would go on the Ferris wheel and ask him out there. As a guy, I know that asking her out can be nerve-racking, since you don't know how she feels. But I say go for it." Atsumu smiles softly at me, 

"He's liked you for a long time, he wouldn't wait this long if he didn't like you." Atsumu ruffles my hair. "Text him later that you want to go somewhere with him" 

"Thanks Tsumu" I hug him ''I never knew you gave such good advice for someone who's been in so many relationships." I say teasingly. 

"Perhaps" Atsumu chuckles. "Don't worry tsumu, you'll find your special someone one day. No one could resist you!" I say hugging him again.  

We get our stuff to head down to the beach

We get our stuff to head down to the beach. It's windy, and my lace swimsuit cover up sways in the wind. The sand is hot and I don't have my sandals with me. "hot hot hot" I say tiptoeing closer to the shore. But I get picked up swiftly but someone. "I got you" Suna say, smiling at me.  I wrap my legs around his waist, feeling safe in his arms.