𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭✧˖*°࿐

Finally, I've arrived

Inarizaki High. I take out my phone and check the time -7:00- . I still have a couple of minutes to get to class. I turn on some music and head to class. 

I have just moved and transferred to Inarizaki. But the image was still fresh in my mind.

1 year ago

It was dark. I was walking home from the cafe, tired and longing to be in my bed. I took a shortcut home to get there faster.I played some music to keep me awake.I wasn't even thinking, just putting one foot in front of the other. I was almost home when I felt someone touch me from behind. Have they been following me and I haven't noticed? "You have such a nice figure for a young lady."

 I quickly turn around and look at them. His arms are crossed and he was glaring down at me. I slowly started backing up, but he grabbed me by my shirt's collar. "Where do you think you're going?" I could smell the alcohol reeking from him. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU BASTARD!" No matter how hard I punched him he would not let go. He wouldn't even flinch. "LET ME GO!"

PRESENT TIME

I don't like to dwell on the past. Especially certain things, I would start sobbing if I kept thinking about it. "pull yourself together" I thought to myself. It's the first day, but I didn't want to be late. I got to the main office and when I get there, a nice petite girl is waiting there for me. 

"You must be y/n!" she exclaims "My name's Aiko! I'll give you a tour of the school!" She shows me around the school, and it's huge.She hands me my schedule and says, "We have first class together! C'mon this way!" We talk along the way and laugh.

 We get to class just on time. The teacher stops what she's doing and turns around "you must be l/n y/n." Aiko heads to her desk and I look around the room at all these new faces. I look in the back and someone stands out. His head was resting on his palms. "Y/N!" I realize I dazed out. "oh I'm sorry" I say. The teacher shrugs it off and assigns me a seat in the back of the class.

 I can feel my cheeks burning and everyone's snickering and whispering. Well except one. Class begins and I get lost in thought once again. But by the time I realize that, class has already ended. 

I go through the motions through out  the day and get to my last class. I get there early, and sit at the back. I glance to my right, and see the guy from earlier. He's already sleeping. I get the chance to take in his build. He has fluffy dark brown hair and a lean but muscular build. He's wearing a green hoodie. "Hood off Rintarou" The teacher remarked.

He opens his eyes and we make eye contact. I blush and quickly look away, but I still can feel him looking at me. Class begins, but I can feel my eye lids getting heavier, and it was getting harder to stay awake-

I feel someone softly rub my shoulder, and I slowly come back to my senses. He's standing up and his head is titled to the side. "I can see that you didn't get enough sleep last night". His hand is still on my back and he quickly pulls away. He has his bag over one shoulder and the other in his pockets. "well see you tomorrow" he says, and walks away. 

I quickly gather my stuff and run out the door. I check my pockets and I realize I've left my phone. I rush inside and I bump into someone.

 "I'm so sorry"I say and pick up my books. He chuckles, I look up and I see that he has a flyer in his hand and next to him is someone identical. If it weren't for the hair.

 "I'm Miya Atsumu, and this is my brother Osamu," he says. "Hey! Let me introduce myself." Osamu crosses his arms "This is why I dyed my hair, you can't share the spotlight." Osamu says. "Oh shut it Samu" Atsumu rolls his eyes. "anyways" he says " We're looking for a club manager." Osamu cuts in and adds "It'd mean a lot to us" He says shyly while scratching the back of his neck. Atsmu hands me the flyer.