𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 ੈ✩‧₊˚

>>time skip<<

TW(mention of blood)

10 AM -January 8th 

I fiddle with my pencil in class, not paying attention to what the teacher's saying.

"-Prom will be next week" I hear my teacher say, and I look up. It's almost the end of the school year, meaning prom is soon. "The theme will be nature, so dress up accordingly!" I smile at the announcement, already planning out my outfit.

"Y/n!" Suna says, interrupting my train of thought. "Huh?" I ask, confused since I dazed out. "Let's go eat, I'm hungry" Suna pouts, and puts a hand over his stomach. 

ੈ✩‧₊˚

I sit at out usual table, and pull out my bento box from my tote bag. I take a bite of my taiyaki, and glance up to Suna.

I see him fiddling with his fingers, his hair all ruffled up and his light green eyes glimmering in the sun.

"So, are you going to prom?" Suna continues fiddling with his fingers. "Yeah, only if you go" I answer with a smile. 

"So you'll be my date?" 

"Of course, dummy"

We finish our lunches and talk about everything. I get up and Suna grabs my hand, "By the way, I have a surprise" Suna says with a smirk.

The rest of the day all I could think about is the gift Suna's talking about. I feel bad, since I don't have a gift for him.

I see a paper airplane land on my desk, and see Suna smiling. I open it and read the contents:

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪꜰᴛ, ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ :)

I giggle, which causes the attention to shift to me. I look around and see some glares from the girls, their eyes like daggers. 

ੈ✩‧₊˚

The bell rings, and I'm about to leave for my last class when I feel a tug on my sweater. I turn around and face a small girl. "Uhm y/n? Can you help me with my homework? I hear you're really good at english" The girl says nervously. 

I look behind her and see the same group of girls from early. I'm pretty sure they're Atsumu and Suna's fan girls. 

"I wish I could, but I'm busy after school" I politely decline, and walk out of the classroom where Suna was waiting for me outside the door.

"What was that about?" He asks with a small, but noticeable frown across his face.

"Oh, just some girl asking for help." I answer, but I don't tell him how it's the 5th time this week that they've tried pulling me aside.

"I need to use the restroom, wait for me" Suna says, and walks to the bathroom. I wait outside, feeling tired and closing my eyes. I hear some snickers close to me. I open my eyes and am greeted by 4 sinister pairs of eyes.

The ring leader grabs me by the collar of my uniform, and pulls me to her face. She grins, "I told you since day 1 that Suna was off limits. But instead, you decide to date him and I've loved him since 5th grade!" The girl spits.

"I don't even know you're name-" I respond, but my words are cut off by a punch to my mouth. I stumble back, causing drops of blood to fall unto the floor. I put up my fists, but one of the minions pull me by my hair. 

"This is what you get! You stole Suna, and Atsumu only cares about you!" One of them say, with a grin on her face. "Nobody would drop their standards so low and date any of you-" I retort, but get punched in the nose.

I tilt my head down and see the blood trickling down my neck, staining my uniform. 

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Suna runs to me, and all the other girls stand their paralyzed. "You guys are monsters! Go fetch a nurse!" Suna yells at them, as he holds me in his arms. If it weren't for him holding me I would've fallen.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Suna's pov 

I hold unto her tighter, when I feel her fall. How could they do this to her? She's done nothing wrong and has been nice to everyone. 

"Y/n?" I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, and wait anxiously. "Hmm?" She mumbles. 

I gently carry her in my arms, cradling her like a baby. I walk quickly to the infirmary, since it's already taken the girls to long.

"Hold your head back, you're shirts covered in blood" I tell her, noticing how the blood is all over her shirt and neck.

"Mhmm" She tilts her head up, and I see her beautiful eyes with held back tears.

We get looks by others, confused,shocked, worried, pitiful.

We finally get to the infirmary where the nurse treats to her.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

I rub my eyes open, my face in pain. 

"Oww" I say, confused as to where I am. 

"Oh y/n, you're finally awake" Suna gets up from the seat, and walks over to me. "How do you feel?" He asks, playing with my hair.

"My head is throbbing-" I mumble, barely able to articulate words properly. "Ugh, they punched me hard"

Suna frowns "They got suspended and they got detention." He sighs, as he softly pats my head. "You should go back to practice" I say, knowing how important it is to him.

"Coach cancelled practice once he heard-" He looks down at his black converse. "Ugh this is al my fault if I-"

"Y/n, it isn't your fault, now let's go home" Suna says with a gentle voice. He opens his mouth to say something else, but shakes his head.

"C'mon, I still have to give you my gift" Suna smiles as he grabs my hand and pulls me. I smile, knowing how lucky I am to have him.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Okay turn around and close your eyes" I turn away from Suna, and cover my eyes with my hands. 

I feel Suna place something in my palm. "Open your eyes now"
I open my eyes and see a wooden box with a flower engraved. "Suna-" I look up at him and see him with an identical box in his hand.

"Open it" He says with a smile.

I carefully open the box, and see a ring, with a light green gem. "Suna," I say, and look at his hand. He's hold a ring with a (eye color) gem, the gem being the exact same color as my eyes.

"Here'' Suna puts the green ring on my finger, and the other on his. "Thank you!" I say, tears falling from my face.

Suna embraces me in a hug. 

"Anything for my princess"

>>time skip<<

"AIKO WHAT DRESS DO I CHOSE?" 

A/n

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I'll probably make 2 more chapters, and that will be the end! I hope you've enjoyed the ride.

Thank you for 250+ reads <3