𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?༊*·˚

We talk a little, but I see that it's getting late. "Sorry I have to leave" I tell him while cleaning up.He gets up and starts to help clean but touches my hand. "Sorry" he mumbles. We both part our ways and I wanted to get home before it got dark. Ever since the incident, I never went out late.

-FLASHBACK-

"LET ME GO!" He grabbed my neck and I could barely breathe. Suddenly, he drops me. I land on the sidewalk and I look at my hands, a little scraped. I look up and I see the man on the ground, bleeding from his mouth. 

I get scared for a second, thinking I ended up on the wrong side of town.But then I tall slim figure kneels next to me. "Are you okay?" He moves his hand onto my back and puts the other on my shoulder. "Y-yeah, thank you" I say. He stands up and puts his hand out, helping me up. "Be careful" he says, a little concerned. He looks at me one last time and walks away. Who is he?

Present time

My alarm is ringing, I get up and get ready for school. I decide to skate to school today. I leave a little early so I can pass by the skate park. I quickly eat breakfast and leave a note for my mom. My dad is passed out on the couch,I look at him and wonder what happened to the Dad I knew. 

It's starting to get windy as it's almost fall. I got to the skate park and skated for a while. A couple of minutes pass, and I hear some voices. "why do we have to take the long way" I here a familiar voice complaining. "Because  want to" the other voice says annoyed.I look over and I see Atsumu and Osamu.  

"Hey! Look it's y/n! See Osamu it was a good thing to take the long way." Atsumu waves at me and comes over. "That's just a coincidence" Samu responds. I skate towards them. "I didn't know you skated" says Atsumu. "And I didn't know you went to school early" I respond Osamu bursts into laughter "I meant that as a compliment!" Atsumu replies.

"Are you guys heading to school?" I ask. "This early? Of course not" Atsumu answers. "Actually we're heading to a cafe with the volleyball club." Osamu says "As our manager I'd-" Osamu gets elbowed by Atsumu. "We'd like for you to join us" Osamu says and glares at Atsumu. I think for a little and respond "I mean I would like a boba before school" I say smiling. 

Atsumu smiles and we head to the cafe. "We're supposed to meet up at 6:45, but they always come late" Osamu says and rolls his eyes. Coincidentally, it's my usual cafe so I'm very happy and it shows. "What's she doing here?" I here a low voice behind me I turn around and I'm met by Suna's glaze. "You'll know very soon". Osamu responds looking at him funny. 

We enter the cafe and it's quiet. Only one other person is there. He waves at us and we head over. A grey haired guy with black tips is there. He has light brown eyes and smiles at me "I'm Shinsuke Kita" Atsumu huffs and says "He's the team captian. Oh and this is y/n. She's the team manager." Kita smiles.

"It's nice to finally have a team manager". I glance over to Suna and I can't quite read his facial expression. I realize I've been staring at him and Suna winks at me, but the others are busy arguing to realize. "I'll get us some drinks." He says and pats my head. "My, my y/n, I didn't know you knew Suna" I blush, but we keep talking.

Suna's POV

 I'm not sure how I feel about y/n. Yeah I'm glad she's our team manager, but I wish I knew her better. I know she likes boba, so I'll get her that. I wonder how she ended up being manager-

"Sir,that'll be 25.75" I dazed out again "I'm sorry" I finish paying and head back. I've never noticed how y/n glows. When she talks, she's always so happy. I roll my eyes reminded how I got hurt last time.

Y/N'S POV

Suna returns with the drinks and he sits down. I see that he got the exact same boba I ordered. We all eat and talk about school and stuff. I notice how Suna's quiet and is not talking much. "SHIT we'll be late for class!" Atsumu exclaims. "See you guys at practice" Kita gets up and heads out.

 I walk out the door and realize I won't make it to class on time on skateboard. "Need a ride?" I almost fall over, but Suna holds me. "Well why do you think I need one?" I respond feeling confused. "I saw you came on your skateboard and you won't make it to school on time. I know from experience" He mumbles the last part while pulling his fluffy hair back "Okay fine" We walk towards his car and I'm a little in awe,he has a black sports car. "I know right?" Suna says teasingly. I close my mouth and get in the car. I take in the car smell, which smells like cologne.

He doesn't say much on the ride, but he asks "How long have you been skating?" I recline my seat a little more. "About 3 years now. How about you?" He looks at me for a moment "I like my drivers to keep their eyes on the road" I retort. He chuckles, "Well to answer your question, since I was little" It's started to rain, and I'm wearing a mini skirt and short sleeves. "Damn I didn't think it'd rain today" I say annoyed. 

He reaches over to the back seat and hands me his hoodie. "Don't lose it though." I'm surprised and blush, but none the less put his hoodie on. It obviously fits me big and he's laughing. "What's so funny" I ask. He stares at me and pulls his hair back, "It fits you big." He smirks  "C'mon you'll be late to class" His eyes are still on me, and once again they remind me of someone. I look at his face and saw he had a cut on his chin. But before I could ask him what had happened he got out of the car.

He walks with me to the school and everyone's looking and whispering. Suna puts his arm around me and says "Don't worry their just jealous" He winks at me.I head to my first class with Suna. We pass this tall guy, not taller than Suna, but he's looking at him like he wants to kill him. We get to class and sit at our desks. The teacher starts talking and I immediately start drifting off. 

I feel a light touch on my shoulders and glance at Suna. He smiles and whispers "Wake me up when class is over." He winks at me and lays his over his arms on his desk. "Sure." I respond, but he's  already asleep.