𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬

I wake up early,  and go to make breakfast for us. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. I was not really nervous for the team, but rather for me. It was my first team going to Tokyo, and being a manager. At a huge volleyball tournament. 

I shake it off, and flip the pancake. The games start begin tomorrow, but we have to be at Tokyo today. It's a long flight to Tokyo, and I get terrible jet lag.

I serve the pancakes on the table, and head to Suna's room to wake him up.

"Suna" I whisper in his ear, ruffling his hair. He covers his head with his pillow. "It's too early for this" He groans, flipping over to face me. "C'mon you'll be sitting with me on the plane" I say dragging him out of bed.

"Okay okay! I'll go shower," Suna says laughing, and he gives me a peck on the lips. "I made pancakes, they're on the table." I say, going to the guest bathroom to shower. I stand in the warm water, letting it run down my body.

I brush my hair, and decide to let it down today. I put on a hoodie, well Suna's hoodie, and chose some comfy jeans. I sigh, and mentally prepare myself for the flight.

We get to the school pretty early, and the coach is there waiting for us

We get to the school pretty early, and the coach is there waiting for us. "I'll go get my clothes from the locker room" Suna says and walks in the direction of the locker room. I nod, and set our bags down. 

I go to the locker room as well to get my jacket. I grab my jacket and sling it over my arm. 

I walk back, and sit on the bleachers with Suna, as we wait for everyone else to arrive. I lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder. He smiles, and lays his head on top of mine. We stay like this for a couple of minutes, until we here someone rush into the gym.

"Sorry I'm late!" Gin says panting, his hands on his knees as he tries to catch his breath. Suna laughs, "You're early, not late." He rolls his at eyes at Gin.

"I thought I was supposed to be the first one here." Gin says, still trying to catch his breath. "Don't sweat it" I say jokingly, and wink at him. 

"Ughhh y/n it's to early for this" Suna groans at my corny joke. 

The rest of the team starts to arrive, except for 2 idiots. 

                                 The backyardigans

                                        smelly toe- where are you guys? we're going to leave soon

the better twin- its samu's fault 

O-samu-nigiri- I already told you I'm not leaving without my onigiris! 

                                smelly toe- well hurry, we leave in 9 mins!

the better twin- istg samu if we miss the flight bc of you-

I laugh reading their texts, sometimes I wonder how they're even related. Fortunately, they arrive right in the nick of time. And as always, they're fighting.