𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"You were supposed to be my good luck charm" Suna mumbles. "What do you mean?" I ask,I'm completely confused. "Just forget it." Suna stands up and he starts walking toward the gym "Suna-" I follow behind him but his legs are longer. He's walking faster than me. I grab his waist "Suna answer me!" I pull to hard and I fall on top of him, "Ouch"  He hit his head on the ground. "Are you okay?" I forget I'm on him and I'm staring into his eyes. They're light green, and look beautiful in the sun.

"Quit staring" He says annoyed. I quickly get up and help him up. I grab his face, forcing him to look at me. "Suna please, what's wrong" I look up at him while caressing his face. He meets my gaze, and puts his arms around my waist. "Just- just be there for me. I don't care if it's a practice game or the nationals. We never lose." He lightly pecks my cheek and grabs my hand, towing me inside.

"Where were you guys." Atsumu says disappointed. "Left something on the bus." Suna quickly responds walking over to the bench. He stretches, turning to the side. His shirt lifts up and I catch a glimpse of his abs, which I had just been on top of. "You're lyin-" Osamu gets cut off by the whistle. "Whatever." Suna pulls his hair back and does one last stretch "We got some asses to kick." 

"Y/n, you sit here." The coach taps the bench spot next to him. I bend over and take out my clipboard. Let's see. What do they have in store?   The setup for Nekoma is perfect, Kuroo is in the front row as well as this new guy called Lev. Yaku's in as the Libero and Kenma is setting. But we have Atsumu serving. The only time he is focused, is when he's in the game. His eyes are focused on the ball. Suna's in the front looking straight ahead, Aran is next to him with Osamu. 

It's fun seeing them play. Their faces light up when they do something cool. The only face that didn't was Suna's. "What? You guys are surprised of your skills and talents?" He means it in a positive way, but Atsumu takes it the wrong way. "Shut yer trap." I write everything down, their moves, feelings, stamina. I look over at Nekoma, and I remember Kenma gets tired easily.

I get up and walk over to Kita. I hate to ruin his concentration. He concentrates so hard on the game when he's on the bench. "Hey" I sit down with him on the bench. "Good to know we have 2 people on the team that actually pay attention to the game" Kita chuckles. "Who's winning?" I ask while jotting stuff down. "We are winning by 4 points. Whenever we're in the lead, the guys lose focus." Kita says rolling his eyes. *TWEET*  Nekoma calls a time out, "Hey can you hold my clipboard?" I hand it over to him without waiting for his response. "Wait where are you going?" Kita asks confused. I rush to get the towels for the guys, I forgot to get them. Idiot I tell myself.

Suna's Pov࿐ ࿔*:・゚

I'm sweaty yet I feel this fire inside of me pushing me forward. I look around and don't see her."Where's Y/n?" I ask Kita since I saw her with him. "Dunno. She just ran out not saying anything." I feel someone wrap their arms around my neck. "huh?" I turn around and see y/n. "Here's your towel." She puts it on my neck, looking satisfied. "Why does only he get the special treatment" I hear Atsumu complain. "I agree with him for once." Osamu chimes in, "Great minds think a like Osamu!" Atsumu says proudly. "Uh-huh. Sure." The whole team bursts out laughing. I try to suppress a smile, and y/n notices. 

She notices every detail about me. She treats me so kindly.Unlike-

Flashback-8 months ago

"I don't care if you don't love her, Suna." My dad says coldly. I'm clenching my fists, anger and rage filling my body. "She uses me Dad!" I yell at him. It's true

"Babe~" She comes up to me, lust in her eyes. She can't even look at me in the eyes. "What do you want." I say coldly. I don't care what my father wants, she only wants me for my looks. Not my personality. "Why are you so mean to me!" She's about to throw a BF(bitch fit btw) . I've had it with her. "Fuck off"