𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

We head into the store and pick everything on the list. We were almost finished when a girl taps Suna's shoulder.

"Suna! Did you miss me?" the girl smiles at him. "What? Of course not. Look, I don't want to cause a scene, so just leave me alone Miki." Suna says bluntly. 

"You know, I've missed you Suna." She puts her hand on his.

"Don't touch me" Suna pulls his hand away, looking disgusted. I feel like I'm interrupting something. 

"I just want to talk Suna! Please, I've changed. I'm not who I used to be." She pleads.

"Well that's too bad, because he already has a girlfriend" I hug him and wink at this Miki girl.

Miki laughs "Seriously Suna? You downgraded to this piece of shit" She looks at me up and down, making a disgusted face. 

"Actually I upgraded, you hurt me more times than I can count. Y/n actually loves me, unlike you. You just liked being seen with me, not being with me." Suna retorts. 

I flip her off, and hold Suna's hand. "Crazy ex?" I ask. "Yeah I dated her a while ago." Suna says "It's a long story but-" I cut him off before he can finish. "It's fine you don't have to tell me, I don't want to be pushy." I say.

Suna whispers in my ear softly "This is why I love you" he's so close I can feel his warm breath on my neck.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

We get back and they all look like they haven't eaten in days. I feel happier than before, and everyone can tell. "What took you guys so long?" Tanaka groans. "Yeah y/n, you look awfully cheery~" Atsumu teases "But Suna looks lost in thought."

I hear him tell Osamu something "I saw her" Suna talks to Osamu, and blushes. 

That's weird, if he was talking about his ex why would he blush?

"Don't worry y/n, I'm sure he loves you." Atsmu says. 

"Thanks Sumu" I hug him. He's always been like a big brother to me, and I feel secure in his embrace. 

After breakfast, I change into my swim suit and put my hair up. I head outside to the pool and only Suna's there. I glance over and see his eyes are closed. He's in the hot tub, and the water makes his skin glow.

I slowly enter, trying hard to not disturb him. His arms are resting against the rim of the hot tub, giving a perfect view of his chest. I move my eyes up to his face, and I'm greeted with his eyes.

Suna motions for me to move closer and I lay my head against his head against his chest. He lowers his arm and places on my shoulder.

"You have a bit of explaining to do." Suna says while playing with my hair. "Oh I'm sorry for staring-" I mumble 

"Not that, I mean why did you just become so distant out of no where?" He asks softly. "Oh-" I'm a little surprised, but he deserves an explanation.

I explain everything to him, letting out everything that I've been thinking up to this moment.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"W-why didn't you tell me?" Suna says softly. "I would've understood, and waited for you."

"I-I don't know" I mumble, feeling miserable. I messed up badly. "I just didn't want to involve you with my problems. I didn't want to hurt you or get you hurt." I say, barely audible. "Y/n-" Suna caresses my face