After asking the other members and clarifying with Namjoon to see if Laura could join them for dinner, Jimin felt better, more relaxed.
He was watching TV to pass the time when the door to the bedroom opened with his fiancée entering, her arms full of bags.
"Woaw, you should not be carrying heavy things!" He exclaimed, jumping up from the bed to help her put the bags down on the mattress.
"I am sorry, but there were so many beautiful things. I could not resist," Laura admitted with a shy smile, and Jimin could not hold back to pull her close to claim her lips, seeing how happy she was.
"I guess you had a great afternoon, seeing how you glow?"
"Yes, it was awesome. Thank you for letting me have some girls' time." She assured him, kissing him gently.
"Oh, my love. If such little things can make you happy, I am happy. How is my Baby Girl doing?" Jimin asked, leaning down to kiss Laura's growing belly.
"Your little girl kicked me all afternoon. I tell you, she has your energy." She reported to Jimin, laughing when the baby kicked Jimin's cheek as he leaned against the belly.
"I don't feel that I should apologize for that. You never complain about my energy when we are having a good time in bed." Jimin replied with a smirk to what Laura slapped him playfully.
"Can I see what you bought?" He asked as he made his way to the bags.
Laura hurried to the bed, taking away two white bags to bring to the bathroom.
"You can check all of these out, yet the other ones are a surprise if you behave well during dinner, Mr. Park." She informed him as she stepped back out of the bathroom.
"Ohhh, I like surprises." He said as he started to pull out a sweet red little dress for their baby girl to wear when she was older.

Jimin could not hide his smile when he looked at the woman, he loved interacting all excited with her new friends. She was especially fond of Cathy, who they had met earlier at the fan meet.

"Suga-hyung, how do you feel about seeing the woman from this morning again?" Jimin inquired as he sat next to his hyung

"What do you mean?" Yoongi tried to play it off casually.
"Don't lie. I can see it in your eyes. The same look I had when I met Laura the first time."
"Oh Jiminie, you are imagining things here. Yet I cannot deny that I want to make her scream my name all night long." Yoongi confessed, licking over his lips with his eyes fixed on Cathy.
"We will see about that, hyung. Let's talk about it in a few weeks." Jimin told Yoongi before leaving to sit with his fiancée when the food arrived.

While enjoying the company and the food, Jimin was taken aback when Laura leaned closer to him and whispered: "I am sorry, but I need you!"
Jimin looked at her as she took his hand and put it between her legs. He gulped hard when he felt that she was not wearing any panties and he had free access to her folds.
His eyes stayed on hers as he started to let his thumb rub over her clit.
"Kiss me!" She mouthed when he saw that she could not hold back a moan. The kiss was heated, and he could feel her eagerness and excitement in the way she was claiming his lips.
"Let's get out of here!" He told her as he broke the kiss to get some air, already feeling lightheaded.
"So, guys. It was nice with you, but we..."
"Jimin-ah! Please try to keep it down a bit! Your screams are louder than an airplane taking off!" Jin let out as the members started to laugh at how red Jimin's face turned.
"Sorry, but that will not happen!" Laura replied, dragging Jimin out of the room with her.