Chapter-38 (Cutest family ever)

Aerik's POV

It took us twenty minutes to reach Kai's school in my car, in our whole way here Aera was breathing heavily in fear and I was comforting her, by rubbing her thighs and telling her that he'll be alright. And to be surprised she didn't mind it.

"Wear your mask" she said as we step down the car, "Or else people will make it hard for you".

I nodded my head, and pulled the mask from my jeans pocket and put it on, then we walked inside the school,  I had no idea where were we going, I was just following Aera, we enter a room written 'Principle's Office'. I see a women maybe in her forty's sitting in the chair behind the table I guess it's the principal.

"Excuse me mam?" Aera said as she walked towards the women, I see another women sitting on the chair infront of principal's desk with her hand folded on her chest. When she heard us she turned around.

"Yes Kai's mom you are finally here" the principal say.

"Yes mam, How is my son? is he alright?" the first thing Aera asked her.

"Yes he is alright" Aera sighed

"Ohh so you are his mother huh! What do you teach your son at home, to pick fight with other children" the other women shouts, "Anyway what can I even expect from you maybe this is why your husband left you, I guess you are no different from your son".

I clenched my fist, but before I could say anything, the principal stands up
"Mrs. Molly, don't forget that you are standing in my office and how did you know that it was her son who picked the fight and for your inform it was your son who pushed Kai from the stairs" she said sternly.

"I know my son can never do such things because we taught him well, not like that boy who with no father" she spat.

"Mrs. Molly don't cross your limit, this is my office not your house" she turns to Aera, "Ms. Lily I apologise to you instead of her".

"It's alright mam, you don't need to apologise for someone else mistake" Aera says.

"Send the kids here" the principal says in her intercom.

After sometime we hear the door being opened, I see my son poking his head, "May I come in mam?" He says as cutely as possible.

"Please come in dear" Principal said and he came in followed by another boy of his age. His eyes were red and puffy, looks like he cried, his knees were covered with bandage and a small banded in his forehead.

"Mumma" he said and ran to Aera and she embraced him, he still didn't notice me.

"Are you Okay baby, does it hurt anywhere" Aera said examining his head and hands.

"Mumma he pushed me off the stairs" He sobbed,

"You pushed me first" the other boy defended.

"Because you said bad about my mom and dad" Kai cried.

"Keep quiet both of you" the principal said, "Kai and Ron come here" she said and came out of her chair and bend down to their level.

"Now I'll ask you some questions and you have to answer me honestly alright?" She said and both of them nodded their head.

"Now tell me who pushed first?"

"He pushed me first" Ron said showing his fingers to Kai.

"See I knew it that my son is innocent" Ron's mother said.
"I am talking to the children please do not interfere" she said and turned back to the children.

"Kai did you push him first?" Kai nodded his head looking down

"But he pushed me back and I fell of the stairs" Kai said.