Chapter-12(Yes very hot)

He KISSED me

My eyes widened, trying to process the situation.
But I felt very calm, I just wanted the time to stop. But before I could react
He pulled off

"You talk too much, don't you?" he said while I was just standing there quietly and blinking my eyes.

"Will you just listen to me once for god's Shake, let me explain for once please, will you?".

I nodded my head and he made me sit on the bench and sat beside me.

"It was about one year ago" he said while interwining my hands with his.
"I was returning back from the company. It was getting dark and late so I took a short cut which happens to be from a deserted area, suddenly my car hit something and I stopped and came out to check when I saw a girl, she got hurt by my car. Her forehead was bleeding and got some scratches on her elbow"

"But why are you telling me this and what does it has to do with us?" I said looking on my lap.

"You will understand at the end, so be quite and listen" he replied

"She was unconscious I went running to her and tapped her face
"Miss are you okay,hello miss" I asked
But she didn't even move

I was very worried so I took her to the hospital.

Doctor said that she was alright, But her head was hurted badly and she needed extra care to get well.

When she opened her eyes she didn't remember anything about her. Doctors were shocked because her wound was not that deep to remove her memories but still she said she didn't remember anything.

So I took her with me. I didn't take her to the mansion because I thought that everyone will get worried without reason, so I took her to my old appartment.

I took care of her for more than a month but she didn't gain any of her memories. I was pretty much worried about what to do. We became friends but not that close. I told everyone about her but I didn't take her to the mansion because if the media knew about it than it would create worse situation.

Things were going with the flow I went to vist her whenever I had time .
I was also trying to find her parents.

But suddenly one day she said that she loved me. I tried to explain her that I didn't have any feeling for her but she started behaving weird after that day.

One day she saw one of my fan at fansign holding my hand, she threatened her that if she came near me than she will kill her.

I got more worried. But than I got some news about her. Her real name was Beacky Walter although we gave her the name Ema. Her parents were alive and she was one of my crazy fans. She ran from her house for me and Everything that happened from the car accident to her memory loss was her plan to get near me".

He stopped in between

"What did you do after that", I asked as he sighed.

"But the most horrible thing was she was a phycho and she killed that girl for holding my hand she also killed a boy before, who was a student in a college and he was the principal's son.

Before I could do anything she ran away. But she keeps on calling me, at first I tried to ignore her but she was so Stubborn as she kept on calling.  Sometimes I receive her call and try explaining her but she doesn't try to understand and keeps on saying that she knew I love her.

She thinks I love her when I don't. I didn't say others anything about her calls but only Louis knew about it

And that's what happened today morning"