Chapter-6( First good night)

Area's  POV

Finally, I have reached my hotel. Sitting on my bed and staring at the number on my palm and thinking that is it a dream?

I still can't believe that my long time crush gave me his phone number, "no no it must be a dream", I said and pinched my cheek really hard.

"Ouch it hearts", I said myself while rubbing my cheek with my palm.

"OMG it's real", I was still confused.

"Should I try to call in this number, what if this number is fake , my expectation will break but I should try atleast", I sighed .

I picked my phone from the bed and dialled the number, took a deep breath and pressed the call button.

It ringed for a while but no one picked up, I was very disappointed, I threw my phone on the bed, laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

Soon I fell asleep,
After a while my eyes opened due to my phone that was ringing, I was still sleepy I brought the phone near my ear and spoke in a sleepy tone.

"Hmm Hello, dad I didn't skip my dinner, dont worry I am alright".

"Ohh that's good, you should not skip your dinner" I heard from the other side of the call but it was not my dad's voice.

I flinched on hearing the voice and sat straight on the bed .

"Yes who is this", I asked shocked.

" it's me , how can you forget me so fast"

"A-Aerik" , I said with my widely open eyes.

"So you finally recognised me"

"O My God, O My god, I can't believe it's really you, I must be dreaming" I said still shocked when I heard a chuckle from other side of the call.

"Yah it really feels like a dream to me too but it's really me" he said.

He said while laughing.
"O..o , A..Ahm ,H..how are y..you? I mean , w..what are you d..doing , I mean, ufff I don't know what to say, it's like a dream to me", I was running out of words.

"Don't be nervous, I am just a human, there is nothing to be nervous,think me as your friend"

"Friends, are we friends, really?" I said shocked, the famous singer Aerik Evans called me his friend.

"Ofcourse don't you want to be my friend?"

"Yes of course, I am just little nervous because I used to see you only in my dreams but I am talking to you right now".

"So in that case would you like to got out with me tomorrow, so that you can believe that it's reality and not dream" she said leaving my law touching to the ground.

"Out with you, really, you want to go with me, I mean yes I will, of course, of course", I said.

"So tomorrow why don't we go for lunch at 2, at Little Collins caffe. If you don't have any problem"

"No, no why would I have any problem, I am free" I said while jumping in happiness.

"Okay than, see you, good night"

"Good night", I said with full of love in my words. And we hanged up the call.

Yaaah it was my first good night from him.

______________________________________

Friends please vote if you like the story.
I am new to this field and this is my first work, so if I did any mistake please tell me in the comment box, so that I can improve that.

And if you have any suggestions to improve my writing please tell.
Thank you☺️☺️☺️☺️.