Chapter-14(Girlfriend or sister)

Next morning
I woke up with a beautiful smile.

I have decided that I am gonna cherish every moment with them.
I looked at the calendar it's 6th December I have lost one more day.
24 days left now.

It's 6 at morning.
Jimmy said that doesn't like to eat takeout food so today I am gonna cook for them.

I got up from the bed and did my morning routine and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for everyone.
I guess Jimmy is tired so he won't come to cook today.
It's must be so hard for them there are no servants in the house, not even a girl who can take care of them so how many days I am here I am going to take care of each of them.

After making the breakfast I placed all the dishes on the table and went to wake them up.

I don't know which one is whose room. So I went to the first room. It was dark so I removed the curtains.
The room was totally messed up.
I went near bed I don't know whose room is this, he was sleeping while covering his face with blanket.

I removed the blanket slowly.
I was Chim, he was sleeping peacefully.

I poked his cheeks he was looking so cute.
"Chim, Chim get up its morning" I said while tapping his face.

"Mom just five minutes more" he said as he caught my hands and placed them on his cheeks and continued to sleep.

Ohh this boy
"No more sleep it's already 8 o'clock get up" I said as I removed the blanket.

He got up pissed
"Mom" he said as he opened his eyes
And widened his eyes

"Ohh Aera it's you, sorry I forgot that I am not at home and got confused because here no one wakes me up this gently" he sighed

"Chim?"

"Hmm?"

"Why is there no news about anyone of yous family members in the internet, why so secret?" I asked.

"We don't want the media to disturb them, so we didn't give any information about them plus it was all of ours family's decisions not to revel anything about them, so we put this condition in the agreement too and the company has to agree any how, I miss my mom and her dishes" he sighed.

"How about you taste my cooking today" I said "come down or it'll get cold and can you please wake up everyone" I said and he nodded his head and I left the room.

Next I was about to enter Louis's room when he came out
"Good morning" he greeted.

"Good morning, the breakfast is ready come down" I said
He was not even shocked but just nodded his head with a cute smile.

I am standing infront of Aerik's door confused that I should go in or not.

I don't know why I was feeling so nervous, yesterday after Louis dragged me with him, I didn't meet Aerik.
I took a deep breath and went in.

I removed the curtains and went near the bed he was looking so cute while sleeping.
Why are these boys so cute.
I was just staring at him. His eyes, his nose and his cherry pink lips.

But suddenly he said something in his sleep I bend down to hear him.

"You can't do this to me, you promised me that you won't leave me, please come back li-" he opened his eyes breathing heavily and saw me
"You came back" he said and pulled me and I fell on him.

My hands were on his chest and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

I found peace in his arms, I placed my head on his chest and hugged him, we remained in that position for a while.