Chapter-15(Bunch of brothers I have)

Jimmy was preparing for dinner and I was helping him.

Others were sitting in the leaving room except Aerik who was doing some work and Augus who was still in his room as he was not totally healthy.

"So you are quite getting along with Augus, don't you?" Jimmy asked without looking at me.

"Yup we are fine now"

"I see, well Thank you, you are doing so much for us" He said

"Mention not, I am doing all these because I like it, I mean I want to see you all happy and stress free after all you all are like my brother's and I am a die hard fan of yours", I replied.

"I would love to have a lil sis, cause I never had one, but you said we all are like your brother but not really", he said with a smirk.

"Huh what do you mea-" I was cut of by him.

"I mean not Aerik right?" he said mischievously making me blush.

"Ok so the dinner is ready you can go and sit, while I will bring the food" he said.

"I'll help you" I said holding a bowl of soup in one hand and a plate of salad in other.

We walked towards the dinner table.

"Guys come the dinner is ready" Jimmy raised his voice a little and everyone came towards us.

Kookie came towards me
"Let me help you" Kookie said taking the bowl of soup from my hand.

We placed the dishes on the table.
"Thanks you" I said looking towards Kookie.

"Anything for the most beautiful lady of the world" he said while holding my hands which he was about to kiss but someone pulled his ears again.

"No flirting with my sis" Augus said with a cold face while pulling Kookie's ears.

"Bro it hurts, it hurts, please leave me I won't do it again" Kookie replied while trying to release himself from his grip.

Augus left his ears and said
"Better for you".

"I think I need to put a shield on my ears" Kookie said while rubbing his ears "btw what did you say?".

"I said what you heard" Augus said and looked towards others who were trying to control their laugh.

"One sec sis, from when, how?" Chim asked with wide eyes.

"From today and because I like her, any problem?" Augus said and Chim raised his hands in surrender and nodded his head left to right.

"Hii Everyone, what's going on?" Aerik asked while coming down the stairs.

"Nothing much just Aera got a brother" Chim said where looking at Aerik.

"Not one but two" Louis said while putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Not two but three" Jimmy said while interwing his hands with mine.

"Not bad Aera, you are really something, you broke the most hard rocks of our team" Chim said with a smile.

Aerik came and stood infront of me with hands crossed on his chest.

I was about to cry.

"What happened why are you crying, did you get hurt by our words?" Jimmy said wipping my tears.

"Thank you so much" I say "I never thought I'll get so many lovely brothers here, thank you all of you"
I said whimpering.

Everyone came and hugged me except Aerik and Will.

Will was thinking something deeply. There was a kind of pain in his eyes but I didn't understand what was it.

"Well than we get the position too" chim and Kookie said.

"Ofcourse you all are my brother's from now" I replied.

"Not at all, don't count me in because I am not your brother" Aerik said while coming near me.

We broke the hug and Aerik came and stood exactly infront of me held my shoulders, came near my ears and said "I would rather like to be the father of your child"

My eyes widened and I buried my face in his chest to hide my face.

He chuckled and hugged me.

Than we all went to the dining table.
I sat between Aerik and Augus.
They were staring at each other like they are going to eat each other. They started a competition of feeding me.

"Stop it I am full and now I am going to sleep" I said trying to save myself from my possessive boyfriend and brother.

Aerik held my wrist
"Aera, why don't you sleep in my room tonight" Aerik asked giving me a puppy look.

"No, I won't allow"Augus said while giving death glares to Aerik.

"Why?" Aerik said frustrated.

All the time Will was lost in his thoughts.

"Because you are not married yet" Augus said looking back towards me.

"But-" Aerik was cut by Augus.

"No but I won't allow my sister to sleep with anyone, not even you before marriage, she is my responsibility now" Augus replied.

I was feeling so embarrassed.
Ahh what are they talking?.
I want to dig a hole and hide my face into it.

"Why don't you ask Aera" Louis said while controlling his laugh.

Everyone turned their gaze at me.

No not me again, ahhhh!

What should I do?
Better run.

"I think my phone is ringing I'll check" I said and stand up but to my bad luck my phone really started ringing in my pocket and everyone started laughing.

I didn't waste a moment and ran towards my room.