Chapter-4( I'll be waiting)

Yesterday I went for a small tour to New York and came back tired and slept.

I was still in my bed feeling lazy to get up. I suddenly realised that the concert is today but I have no dress to wear.

Ohh! How can I forget, I should do some shopping, I need to look good.
Today my dream will come true.

yaaaahhh! I am going to meet my idols.

I got up quickly from the bed and rushed towards the bathroom.

I was amazed at how big the mall was, I stood their half an hour to admire the beauty of the mall.

I was standing infront of a big mirror while my hands were full of dress and I was confused, which one should I buy.

At last I picked a dress I thought of trying it so I quickly ran towards the trial room with my hands full of dresses, I was so careless that I slipped while running and was about to fall on the floor, I closed my eyes tightly but I didn't feel any pain instead I could feel a pair of hands holding my waist I slowly opened my eyes and saw a man was holding me.

He was the same person I met at airport, he was wearing the same sun glasses, same mask and same black cap but his shirt and coat was different from the other day. But still I was not sure that he was the same person.

"Are you okay miss?", he asked

"Yes I am okay and thank you for saving me", I said and got up and bend down to pick up all the dress.

"You should be careful, as you always fall down",

Always, his words confirmed that he was the same person.

He started helping me to pick up the dresses from the floor. We picked up the dresses and started walking.

"So why were you in rush?" he asked
"Actually I am getting late as I need to go to the concert".

"Concert?"

"Yup"

"It's just a concert why do you need to rush, it's not that important, safety comes first you know what if you fell down today and hurted yourself". He said while waiting for my response.

"Well I don't care if I get hurt , I just don't want to miss even a single second of this concert, I was waiting for more than five years for this day", I said while a smile on my face.

He chuckled, and said "what is so special about this concert?".

"This is the first time I am going to meet my favourite band, I can't wait any longer to meet them".

"Ohhh! I see", he replied while removing his sun glasses.

His eyes were hazel green, they were so familiar to me, they were reminding me of someone but who?

We chatted for a while than he got a call and went from there.

I too paid for the dresses and laft for my hotel.

Finally I reached the stadium before the band's arrival, I was so excited, my seat was in the nearest row from tha stage, I was jumping on my seat the whole time.

After some time a loud noise was heard " GOOD EVENING EVERYONE",
Full stadium became quite and everyone was looking towards the stage when they entered like lions.
With full of confidence, happiness, passion and excitement in their eyes.

I felt like the time has stopped this is the first time they all were infront of me, I could not hold my happiness any more, as soon as they entered the stadium blasted with noise everyone was cheering for them, they came on the stage one by one.