Chapter-8(That will also happen soon)

We were holding hands and walking on the beech enjoying the view .

It was dark and quite .
The moon light was reflecting on the water.

"I feel complete today", he spoke breaking the silence, "Like some big stone has been removed from my heart".

"Me too", I said while giving him a small smile.

"So what's next", he said.

"Next?"

"Yes, Don't you want to meet my team members" he said.

"You mean I can meet them in personal?".

"Yes afcourse, I want them to meet my girlfriend", he said while giving me a cute smile.

I looked into his eyes ,those eyes were filled with love and hope.

"Umm actually I am kinda nervous" I spoke in a shy tone.

"You don't have to be, let's go back it's late and be ready tomorrow, I am going to introduce you to them".

My eyes widened

"Tomorrow? I mean isn't it too early".

He chuckled and said

"Don't worry they won't eat you".

At last I agreed and we went back, he dropped me to my hotel and he himself went back.
_____________________________________

Next morning,

I was waiting at the place he asked me to come. This place is also very deserted like the place we met before, I can understand the reason.

He is a star and doesn't want to be noticed by the public or else this will become the headline in tomorrow's magazine.

I was thinking all this when a black mercedes stopped infront of me.

The door open and revealing Aerik sitting in the back seat, he signalled me to come in and I sat inside.
And the driver started the car.

There was a complete silence, he was looking at his phone and I was feeling so awkward. It was just a day after we met and got into a relations, I don't know how will the other members react.

After sometime he looked at me and kept his phone aside and started moving towards me. Slowly he came more close and now his face is an Inch far from my face. My heart was beating so fast.

I thought he was going to kiss me so I closed my eyes but he came more close and pulled the seat belt and tugged it and said "Safety first".
He thought for a while and spoke again "did you think I was going to kiss you" He said started laughing.

I was feeling so so embarrassed

He stopped laughing and spoke again with a smirk "don't be disappointed, that will also happen soon".
He said pulled me closer to his chest.

I hide my embarrassed face in his chest. After that we started talking about random stuffs.

After half an hour the car stopped.

"Here we are" he said and hoped off from the car and pulled the door of my side and I also stepped out.

The view infront of me was just so ravishing, we were infront of a big mansion and its was so beautiful.
"Let's go", he said as he interwinged his hands with mine and started walking. The interior was more beautiful.
There were no else around.

He started shouting
"Guys where are you all I have a surprise for you".

After sometime a person came towards us while rubbing his eyes.
I guess he just awakened from his sleep.
It was Chim, he was wearing a cute pajama and a black t-shirt and was looking so cute.

"What is it bro why are you shouting early in the morning , did you have a nightmare again" Chim asked not fully awake.

Nightmare? he gets nightmare.

He came near and blinked his eyes multiple times due to shock.
"Yahhh! Why is there a girl in our mansion" he shouted.

As soon as he mentioned 'girl' I heard many other voice repeating the word at the same time.

"Girl"
"Girl"
"Girl in our mansion".

That's it, now I became nervous as hell.

But Aerik held my hand tightly.
"Guys will you all come here first", he said and all the members came down one by one.

"I guess she is some fangirl who is stalking us ,but how did she get our address" Jimmy said wearing a white and yellow dorky ducks pajama set and his hands in his pocket.

"No I am not , I mean yes if am a big fan of all of you but I am not stalking you", I said why stuttering.

"Anyway whoever she is just don't scare her" Kookie said, "Hii beautiful, I feel like I have seen you before, but where?"

"Guys did you all notice Aerik is holding her hands" Will said.
Everyone's eyes widened

"Am I seeing this write , this is the first time I am seeing you holding a girl's hand, you don't even allow any girl to touch you even in fan meet" Chim said covering his mouth with his hands.

"I guess I have seen her before" Will said rolling his eyes on one side trying to remember", "Ohh yes you are that foreign fan Aera right? whom we meet two days ago, Guys she is the one Aerik told us about that day".

Everyone's expression was like "ooohhh she is the one".

Everyone was looking exited except Augus who was standing at side , although I know that he nature is quite cold, he doesn't talk too much and is always straightforward.

"So she is the one you said you fell for at the first sight. I guess you were not wrong she is really very beautiful" He said with a straight face.

They knew and what love at first sight? But then he called me beautiful, although many people have said this to me but this is Augus the one who barely smiles now is commenting me.
I blushed so hard at his comment.

"I think I am going to faint, this is the first time that Augus commented a girl" Chim said pressing his hand to his forehead.

I was thinking the same.

Atlast Louis came downstairs while hearing all the conversions.

He came and smiled at me and said
"Guys don't scare her, Aera come have breakfast with us and Aerik please explain everything to them I guess they still don't know"

I was little surprised that he still remembered my name. He held my other hand and Aerik left my hand and Louis dragged me with him while Aerik Started explaining everything to them.