Chapter- 29 (My life is like a stage, new show everyday)

Sitting on the bed I am looking at my laptop blankly. Today morning I have received a job offer. I don't know should I accept it or not. This was my dream to work in this hospital under my role model Prof. Menachem Alkalay. And finally I have got the golden chance but If I accept this Offer I need to go very far, far from my parents, far from my friends and most Important far from him. Because I have to go to Ber-.

The Knock on my door brought me out from my thoughts, I shut my Laptop Immediately "Come in" I said. Lex, Kookie and Daisy came in.

"Aera are you ready?" Kookie asked.

Today we are going back to NY after total seven days but right now we are going to have our last walk, in this seven days many things have changed. "Yup" I replied.

"Lets go" Lex said and I got up from my bed and placed my laptop in my backpack.

I saw Daisy and Kookie was looking at each other most like talking through eyes.

In these seven days they have become more than friends but they were hesitant to express their feelings so today me and Lex made a plan for them.

We reached the park and on the way here Lex was clinging on Daisy and flirting with her, Although daisy was confused by his sudden change in behaviour but she was happy. But someone was looking not so happy at all and I was enjoying.

"Kookie I think Lex is interested in Daisy" I whispered to Kookie while looking at Lex and Daisy who were going to towards the Ice cream parlour to get us some ice cream and we were sitting in the bench.

"Why do you think so?" he asked

"I heard him talking to Dad that he is going to propose someone and now see he is flirting with her all the way here, so i guess" I smirked.

"But didn't you say that Daisy likes me" he was tensed.

"But you know Lex was her first love remember and first love always remains special. And you also don't have and feeling for her than I think she should accept him" I said trying to act serious.

"Who said I don't have feelings for her?" he mumbled to himself but I heard.

"Aeraaaaa"

I looked towards the direction from where the voice came and saw Daisy was coming towards me running and Lex was chasing her.

"Aera help me" She said running with a plastic bag in her hand, I guess its ice cream.

She came to me and placed the plastic bag on my lap and started running, I turned towards Kookie to see him with a cold face staring at them.

"Wait Nosy Daisy, I'll catch you" Lex said and after that he caught her with her torso and started spinning her and she started giggling. I saw Kookie clenching his fist. After that they came towards us and sat between me and Kookie and Daisy sat between Lex and Kookie.

"How was that?" Lex whispered

"Amazing" I said and winked at him. We started licking our ice cream when an idea popped in my naughty mind.

"So Daisy finally you are ready to be my sister in law" I asked and Daisy choked on her ice cream.

"What are talking about?" Daisy said.

"Like you don't know. You used to cling on Lex and asked him to marry you when you grow up, remember?" I smirked. She became all red tomato.

I signalled Lex to say something.
"Aera we were just child back then" Lex said.

"Alright then talking about now, tell me Lex are you ready to marry her?" I asked smiling and from the corner of my eye I can see someone is clenching  his jaw.
Before Lex could say anything Kookie spoke.
"Let's go or we'll get late" he started walking.

"Wait Kookie" Lex said and got up from his place "Today I want to confess something".

Kookie looked at him horrified like he is going to snatch his candy. Lex started walking towards Daisy and Daisy got up from her place she was also shocked. Her ice cream melted in her hands. Lex went to her and held her hands.

"Why can't you take care of yourself" he said and started cleaning her hands with his hankey, "I guess you need someone to take care of you all the time".

I looked at Kookie and he was looking so scared. His forehead was full of sweat.

"Daisy will you become my-"

"Will" Kookie said more like shouting.
We all looked at him in confusion.

"I think we should get going, we are getting late" Kookie said awkwardly smiling.

"Wait Kookie let me finish".

"Daisy" Lex looked at Kookie and back to Daisy.

"Will"

"You"

"Become"

"My"

"Kookie's girlfriend? Because Kookie was shy to ask you so I wanna ask instead of him" Lex said and I chuckled.

Kookie was standing there shocked.
Daisy looked at Kookie waiting for his assurance but he remained still.
She sighed and looked back at Lex.
"I am sorry Alex but I don't think he likes me I guess you are mistaking" Daisy said with a sad smile and started walking she was about to exit when "I love you", we all looked at him. And Daisy stopped in her place.

"I love you Daisy, sorry I didn't realise it before but I want to say that I liked you the very first day when Aera told me about you. When I met you I was thinking about you every minute, every second. But today when Will I mean Alex was going to propose you I realised that I cannot live without you because I love Daisy Smith".

He walked to Daisy and held her hands. "Will you be my girlfriend?".

"Yes" She smiled and Kookie hugged her, "But I have some condition"

"Anything just say"

"You can't get too close to Female fans"

"Okay"

"No female Makeup Artists"

"Agreed"

"You need to call me everyday atleast once  and meet me once in three months"

"Okay"

"And last meet my parents when you come next time"

"Okay"

And they kissed and we cheered for them.

"But one thing Daisy" Lex said breaking their moment, "you can't tell anything about this to anyone except your parents, it need to be a secret because if anyone found out about you and his relation then his career can be in danger".

"I know Alex Aera already told me about this before, don't worry I'll be a secret".
-----------------------------------------------
Finally we landed on NY airport and headed towards they mansion.
On my way I kept calling Aerik but he still didn't recieve but no problem I am gonna meet him now.

As soon as we came out of the car I ran inside
"Take it slow Roro, Aerik is not running somewhere" I heard Lex saying.

When I entered the first thing caught my eyes was Aerik standing infront of the couch facing me and someone was sitting on the couch facing him but I didn't notice much because my full attention was on my Aerik.

"Aerik" I shout when I reached near him. I ran towards him and hugged him as tightly as possible.

"I missed you so much, I can't even explain, why you didn't receive my phone nor you replied my texts" I pout tightening arms around him.

"Who are you?" I heard a female voice. I broke the hug but my arms still half wrapped around his neck, I looked back and froze at my place, my eyes widened, I was shocked to death.

"Lily"