Chapter- 32(Far away from each other)

Aerik POV

"Aerik?"

"Hmm"

"Do you still love me?" I blinked twice looking at the girl in my arms. We are in this room since morning and now its eight at night but this girl is not even letting me to move.

"Why are you suddenly asking me this ?" I replied looking everywhere but her. Because I know I won't be able to answer her question sincerely.

"Just answer me" she said without looking at me, her cheeks pressed against my chest and my hand on her hairs.

After she came back in my life I have never held her in my arms Just she keep clinging to me but I always try to keep max distance between us. Whenever she ask to cuddle I just keep my hands on her hairs, its not like I am cuddling her first, time we have hugged and kissed many times but now it feels wrong to me, Its feels like I am cheating on my Princess.

Aera has never said herself but I know how hurt she feels seeing us together.

"Where are you lost? answer me" She said bringing me back from my imagination.

"Yes ofcourse I do" I said nervously because even saying her this three words, which I have said enamorous times now feels so wrong.

"Than lets get married"

"What?" I said more like shouting and removed my hand from her hairs.

"Why are you shouting like this, we love each other what's wrong in getting married" I staired at her blankly, "And I don't want to stay away from you anymore, I love you Aerik, we have suffered enough and now that we are together lets just get married".

"We can't get married" I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"But why?" She asked

"Lily, It's to early to get marrie-"

"Too early, is six years seem to early to you, Aerik whats wrong with you? it was you who used to get excited whenever we talk about our marriage, don't you remember you used to say that we will get married after graduation and when I used to say that I was to secure My career first, you used to get angry, but now that I want to get married what's wrong with you? or you just don't want to marry me, don't you love me anymore" She said panicing, her eyes shows hurt. I hugged her tightly, I can't take any risk with her health.

"It's not like that I..I still l..love you it's just that I cannot get married now that's a condition from the contract that I have signed with the company". I said, because it's true but it was never a problem for me but now I am using it as an excuse.

"We won't let anyone know, we'll keep it a secret" shit how can I forget that she was always smart.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow alright now you need to take rest, first take you meds" I said and she pouted. I gave her the meds and placed her on my chest again.

"Aerik please sing me a song again" she said and I did.

After sometime she fell asleep, I checked everything and placed her head on the pillow and made my way towards the place where I can get peace and happiness.

To the love of my life, to my princess.
------------------------------------------
Aera POV

"So last when did you have physical activity after miscarriage?" the boy asked from the other side of the call.

"Umm Harry are this questions really important?" I asked biting my lower lip.

"Come on Aera you are a doctor yourself, you know it's important, I have doubt how will you handle your patients, your are rea-"