Chapter-17(Psycho obsession)

With a very tense atmosphere, we all were sitting on the couch.
Not uttering a single word, everyone was looking very tense. When Chim got up from his seat while shouting

"How many times are we going to ignore this, this is the fourth time, we can't just sit and see this happening".

I didn't understand any single word he said but something was serious. I looked at Aerik he was sitting while facing the floor. I was looking at him with mixed emotions. I was scared, confused, worried and now impatient.

"Shut up Chim" Jimmy said in a calm voice.

"But now it's too much bro, she is like our sister, we promised to protect her, we can't stay calm this time" Chim protested.

"He is right Jimmy, this time we can't just stay quite" Kookie came forward.

"You are scaring her" Jimmy replied.

"I think they are right and this time I care too" Augus said.

I took a deep breath before saying.
"Will you all please tell me what is going on, what about the pic and why does he wants to kill me".

"Not he it's she" Louis said while taking a deep breath.

I gave him a what the hell expression.
He shifted his gaze from me to Aerik

"We need to tell her the truth Aerik, she has the right to know, we can't just let her get hurt by that pyscho let her decided if she wants to stay with us after that or not".

Aerik just nodded and Louis continued.

"You remember the girl Ema right? the girl who pretended to lose her memories and Aerik brought her home" I nodded my head continuously "when he brought her to his appartment, he came and told us Everything about her, we met her after that she was kind and sweet but Chim and I always doubt her because doctor stated that she was totally fine and they cannot find the reason of her memory loss, so we secretly did some investigation about her then we came to know that her real name was Beacky Walter and she-"

"I know all this" I cut him off

He again took a deep breath
"Well than do you know that she was a psycho and she has obsession with Aerik and after we told him about her before he would ask her anything she ran away without saying anything.
After two months one of our fan met Aerik and simply said him that she loves him. After that day  we got the same white bird covered with blood with that girl's photo crossed with blood and Same thing written as the one with yours"

"And after that Aerik got a call from Ema and she said she will kill whoever comes near him but we didn't take it seriously but Within two days police got her dead body in an old factory"

My eyes widened listening to him.
"They said that she had a very painful death even her face was unrecognizable someone scratched her whole face with a pice of glass that also while she was alive"
He stopped and looked at my scared face then continued.

"That was not the only incident the same incident happened with two more girls who tried to come close to Aerik and we got their photo in the same way, police is still finding her we said everything to police but they cannot find her".

"Aera you should not stay here anymore, how did I forget about this, o God. You should stay away from me, Louis go and send her to her home safely" Aerik said while still looking down.

He was right I should run away far from him so that the psycho couldn't harm me so I can stay safe but without him I am lifeless I would rather die than living without him.

I dragged my feet towards him slowly and kneeled infront of him, he was still not looking at me so I cupped his face with my palms and made him look up Only to meet his red and teary eyes.