𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

~Anastasia's Point of View~

Snow now covered the Beauxbatons campus in the snow. Winter was here, which meant that my Birthday was near.

Currently, I am sitting in Defence Against the Dark Arts. This class has taken quite a turn since last year. Usually, each year had a different course. Like fifth years always learned about dangerous magical creatures. But, this was not the case this year. Everyone was learning Defensive Spells only. Even little first year were learning how to stun one another!
It was not normal anymore.

Once Defence Against the Dark Arts was over, I had some prefect duties to attend to the first year.

I headed down to the wing of the castle where the first years dormitories were. The dormitories at Beauxbatons were all separated by years. Each year had its branch of the court. Also, the first through third years shared dorms. When Katerina, Juliette, and I were in our first through third years, we shared one big dorm.

Unlike other years, the first years could not walk around the castle by themselves. They had to be escorted by prefects to their classes. Except, this year, instead of just first years having to have an escort, second and third years also had to be escorted. This meant that prefects like me had much extra work to do now.

Especially me, being head girl and all.

I got to where the first years were right on time, so I could take them outside to the greenhouses where Herbology was. Once I dropped them off at Herbology, I walked back inside and headed to the library, where I would meet Katerina and Juliette so we could work on some homework.\
Finally, after a painfully long walk around the castle, I got to the library.

I found Juliette and Katerina at a table in the back, working on schoolwork already. I walked over to them and sat down next to Juliette. I was out of breath from the walk, so it felt terrific to sit down.

"You alright?" Juliette asked, looking concerned.
"I'm fine," I said.

"I had a long walk from the greenhouses to here."
"Yikes," Katerina said.

"What are you guys working on?" I asked, pulling out my papers.

"Potions." They said in unison.

"Alright, I'll start that," I said.

"Here," Juliette said, sliding her paper to me.
"Just catch up with what we have."

"Thanks," I said.

We sat in the library working on homework for all our classes for around two hours or so.