𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

~Anastasia's Point of View~

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself. I looked like a businesswoman in my pantsuit. But, this wasn't a bad thing. I looked powerful in the black outfit like I was in charge. My father had told me to wear something nice to the meeting this afternoon, so I decided to go all out. I wanted the Death Eaters to know that I wasn't some irresponsible kid.

I am in control.

Just like my father.

I strutted out of my bedroom in my heels. They made me a good three inches taller, which only boosted my self-esteem more. I walked down the stairs and stooped when I reached the small landing in between. I looked in one of the mirrors and observed myself again. I was tall. Not just with the heels, but tall even when I was barefoot. Out of curiosity, I pulled out my wand and whispered a spell to measure myself.

Five feet seven inches. 

Five foot ten inches with the heels...

I was a little shocked, considering everyone I was around was much taller than me. But then I thought about it, my dad was six foot four, and Charles was six foot three. Of course, the only people I was around were at least six feet, besides Juliette and Katerina.

"Anastasia, Are you ready!" My father called.

"Yes!" I said, walking down the stairs to meet him.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw my father in his usual black suit. He decided to stay looking normal for the meeting today.

By normal, I mean him looking like an older version of his teenage self.

"You look tall." He said.

"I know, right!" I said happily.

"How tall are you?" He asked, "Do you know?"

"Five feet seven inches," I said.

"Your mother was the same, so that doesn't totally shock me."

I laughed at this.

"We should probably leave, right?" I said.

"If you want." He said.

"Well, you don't want to be late," I said.

"Anastasia, I am never late." He said, "Everyone else is simply early."

After that, he grabbed my hand, and we apparated to the Malfoy Manor.