𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

The Emerys Manor in Wales

The following morning was hectic. The Emerys' house elves were rushing to pack all of Anastasia's belongings before it was time for her to leave. The plan was for Anastasia's godparents to come to the Manor and apparate with her to her new home. Her new home would be The Emerys Manor in Wales. It was a beautiful home, and it was also probably twice the size of the Emerys Manor in Ireland. Anastasia had mixed emotions about living somewhere new.

She was upset to be leaving her cousins, uncle, and aunt. But, she was happy to go back to the place where she was born. Then, of course, there was the worst thing of all, living with her father. Anastasia wanted nothing to do with her psychotic father. She didn't want to talk to him at all as she knew their conversations were bound to be awkward. The main reason was that they knew nothing about one another. They were pretty much strangers, aside from the other night's encounter.

Once all of Anastasia's belongings were packed and sent to Wales, she picked up Chloe's leash and began walking down the stairs to say her goodbyes and leave. Uncle William and Aunt Cecilia were both standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her.

They both looked distraught. Uncle William looked the most dejected. He seemed angry about how his brother-in-law would now be taking care of his niece.

"So I guess this is it," Anastasia said, stopping at the bottom step.

William and Cecilia's eyes began to fill up at the thoughts of their only niece leaving. Anastasia noticed this and wrapped them both in a long hug. The three of them stood there for a while until it was time for Anastasia to leave. After they pulled away, Cecilia and William proceeded to walk her out. Edmund and Katerina stood outside, waiting to hug Anastasia goodbye.

Anastasia went up and hugged Katerina first.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Katerina said, sounding all choked up.

"Me too," Anastasia said, hugging her tightly.

Anastasia then proceeded to hug Edmund.

"I'll miss you as well." He said, hugging his cousin tightly.

"I'll miss you too, Edmund," Anastasia said, trying to hold back her tears.

Once Anastasia had hugged everyone, Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Reinhard arrived to take her to Wales.

"Are you ready?" Reinhard asked his goddaughter as he looked at her with his cold but loving eyes.

"I guess," Anastasia said, unsure. Then before she knew it, she was on her way to her new home.

Anastasia had imagined the Emerys Manor to be nothing short of breathtaking, but the castle that stood before her was much more than that. It was a french renaissance style castle. It included breathtaking gardens that were groomed to perfection. It was truly a stunning place to call home. It was on what looked to be thousands of acres.

Perfect for quidditch practice.

Charlotte and Reinhard took Anastasia inside. There, she was greeted by three house elves. However, before she could even say hello, they bowed their heads in respect and began grabbing her hundreds of boxes of belongings and her several suitcases. Anastasia turned to her Aunt Charlotte, confused.

"They were previously ordered to take your things upstairs." She said calmly.

Anastasia nodded.

"Please tell me I am here alone." She said, hoping her father was not there.

Charlotte and Reinhard exchanged a worried look and then proceeded to hug Anastasia.

"You are not alone," Aunt Charlotte said to her goddaughter sweetly.

"Whether you like it or not."

"We love you, sweetheart," Charlotte whispered to her goddaughter with reassurance.

After her words, Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Reinhard disapparated.

Now, Anastasia was alone in her new home.

Being the curious fourteen-year-old that she was, she began to explore her new home.

She first walked all around the main floor. She walked around for over an hour, looking in tons of rooms. After getting lost a few times, she found her way back to the foyer, where she started. She then continued up the stairs. After a while of looking around, she found another staircase leading to another floor above! Anastasia concluded that there were two floors of bedrooms! She continued on the second floor of the bedrooms until she stopped at the end of the hall on the east wing. There at the end were two big white doors with gold around the rims and door handles. She decided to go in.

She twisted the gold door nob and entered the large room. It looked to have been a child's room. A girl specifically. It had a beautiful pink chandelier with a four-post bed with a luscious pink duvet. The room also had a beautiful antique dollhouse that probably was just as old as some of the many china sets she had seen in the home so far. 

Memories of the dollhouse began to come back to Anastasia. This was her dollhouse and her room. Memories of playing in the dollhouse and dressing up the dolls with her mother were what she had thought of.

Instinctively, she picked up one of the finely dressed dolls from the house. She remembered this doll very well. After observing the brunette doll for a while, she heard a crack at the door.

"I see you have found your room." The all too familiar voice said.

"Yes," Anastasia responded. She felt too happy to become upset at her new living acquaintance.

"That was your grandmother's dollhouse." He said.

Anastasia was confused by his tone. He sounded too kind. But, she decided to put her thoughts aside and try to be peaceful.

"It does look kind of old," She said with a sigh.

He laughed at her observation. Odd.

House elves began bringing Anastasia's belongings into her room.

Anastasia placed the doll back in the dollhouse and turned around. That quickly, her father was gone.

She smiled to herself and began to unpack her boxes as she daydreamed of how her new life would be.