𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

~Anastasia's Point of View~

It was getting cooler out, as fall was nowhere. This year at Beauxbatons was much different so far compared to my previous years. This year, more people than usual had a negative opinion regarding me. Many more people than usual gave me a disdainful look in the hallways now. This bugged me. I had not done or said a bad thing to any of them, yet they look at me as if I had murdered their family.

Rude.

Aside from what people thought about me, Charles and I's relationship was definitely in a rough patch right now. I felt awful for not speaking to him at all over the summer. No matter how busy I was, there was no excuse for that. But, thankfully, we had been trying our best to repair the damage by seeing each other as often as we could and writing to one another.

Anyway, right now, Juliette and I are off to Herbology while Katerina is in detention. She dumped pumpkin juice on a second year after they stepped on her new designer shoes. I couldn't blame her for this, as I would have done the same thing.

"Edmund sent me a letter," Juliette said while we walked through the crowded hallways.

"What about?" I asked.

"He wants to take me to dinner tonight." She said.

I gave her a playfully look as she blushed.

"Where are you two going to eat?" I asked.

"He made us reservations at some fancy restaurant." She said.

"Oh, and do you want to know the best part?" Juliette asked excitedly.

"Yes!" I said.

"He sent me a dress to wear." She said, blushing.

Once we arrived at Herbology. The professor had us pair up and go out to the lake to observe the plants around the lake. Juliette and I obviously paired up together. Once we found a spot on the lake, we began to observe some plants around the lake.

"Eww, disgusting," Juliette said, pointing to the mud pile near us.

We weren't exactly "nature people".

Once we observed enough plants to complete our assignments, we sat down next to one of the big trees and began answering the questions on the page. Once we were done, we walked back up to the greenhouses. We turned in our papers, left the greenhouses and begin walking up the hill back to the castle.

Our next class was History of Magic. Katerina joined us for this class since she was now out of detention.

"How was your "free period"?" Juliette asked Katerina teasingly.