𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

~Narrator Point Of View~

It was snow season now. The grounds of Beauxbatons were no longer green but white. This kind of weather also meant that Anastasia's sixteenth birthday was nowhere.

Here to celebrate with her was a certain tall brunette that had come from England to wake her up...

"My love," Charles whispered into a sleeping Anastasia's ear.

"Wake up, love." He said, shaking her shoulder

A sleepy Anastasia rolled over to look at Charles, who was leaning down next to her.

"It's too early to wake up." She mumbled.

"Anastasia," He said, getting into bed next to her.

"It's never too early to get up on your birthday." He said excitedly.

Anastasia looked at him and smiled.

"Fine," She said, slowly sitting up.

Charles had brought her breakfast and tea.

He handed her the plate and the warm mug of tea. She remained sitting in bed while Charles picked out presents and brought them over to open in bed.

She first opened her gifts from her Aunt Cecilia and Uncle Reinhard. Together, they got her toys for Cleo and a few dresses that they had picked up for her in France. They also wrote her a very heartfelt card telling her how much they loved and missed her.

Next, from Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Reinhard. Anastasia received a few pairs of beautiful designer heels. The first pair was a pair of black leather pumps with a pretty pink coloured bottom. The second pair was the same as the first pair, but instead of being black, they were white. Next, the third pair was silver stiletto's. Lastly, the fourth pair was a pair of gold spool heels. That had a golden bow that tied around her foot to keep her foot in place. The fourth pair was by far her favourite.

Then, she opened gifts from Katerina, Juliette and Edmund. Edmund gave her more books to add to her ever-growing collection of fashion designer and brand books. This time, the books were more books about Coco Chanel and Christian Dior. From Katerina, Anastasia received a beautiful silver diamond watch. Anastasia fell in love with it the second she opened it. She then clasped it on her left wrist. Last, from Juliette, Stas received a new set of bedding. The collection was a new duvet, sheets, an extra blanket, and pillowcases.

On top of that, Juliette gave her extra decorative pillows. Juliette was always significantly different with her gifts. For example, silk sheets and pillows.

The last gift was from Charles.

He always saved his gifts for last.

He had a small leather red box in hand that had the look of a fancy jewellery box. He sat down next to Anastasia and gave her the fancy box. She slowly opened the box while she put her head on his chest, curling up next to him. Once Anastasia unwrapped it, she opened the box to see a gold bracelet with tiny dainty hearts and diamonds all around it. A stunned Stas slowly pulled it out of the box to admire the delicate and dainty gold bracelet. After looking at it for a few moments, she turned around and tackled Charles with a hug.