𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

~WARNING: This chapter contains Gore~

~Narrator Point of View~

Summer was coming to a close slowly but surely. The Dark Lord's plans were also coming along quite well. Today's meeting would be about where Harry Potter's safe house would be. This meeting was also going to be at night.

For the meeting, Anastasia got dressed in an exquisite floor-length black silk dress. Today, the meeting was going to be at Malfoy Manor. Tonight's meeting would also be the first meeting where her father would look like his authentic self instead of a normal-looking man.

Currently, Anastasia was waiting in the foyer of the Emerys Manor for her father. She had just finished eating dinner and was now ready to leave for the meeting. Finally, the Dark Lord entered the foyer.

"Are you ready?" Anastasia asked her father.

"Yes." He said, "You?"

Stasi nodded.

"Are you bringing Cleo?" He asked.

"I am," I said, looking down at my beautiful dog.

I always brought Cleo to meetings. It was more entertaining with her there.

He nodded, and we walked out the door, then we apparated to Malfoy Manor.

~The Dark Lord's Point of View~

Anastasia and I arrived at Malfoy Manor right at twilight. It was a dark, cloudy night. Not a star in sight. We entered the cold dark manor and made our way up to the dining room.

I currently had Lucius wrapped around my finger, even more than usual. He was desperate for my forgiveness and seemed to be willing to do anything to get it. It was pathetic. He was so desperate that he even offered his manor to be the new Death Eater headquarters. I took his offer, even though I was not going to consider forgiving him. I had plans to continue punishing him through his son.

When Anastasia and I reached the dining room doors, I pulled her aside to have a quick chat.

"All right," I began.

"Since you have now replaced Malfoy in being second in command, you will be sitting at the other head of the table," I said.

She grinned.

I knew she would be happy about that.

"Also, I expect you to pay attention." I continued, "Tonight's meeting is one of the most important yet."

She nodded.

"Now, are you ready to go in?" I asked her.

"Never been more ready." She replied with a smile.