𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

It was a rainy and dull morning when Anastasia and Katerina were studying in the Library and were approached by none other than Professor Dumbledore.

"Good afternoon!" He said cheerfully.

"Good Afternoon, Professor," Anastasia said politely as the man studied her.

"Studying Potions, I see?" He said curiously, glancing down at their books.

"Yes, Professor," Katerina said, smiling up to him.

"Anyway," He said, "I am here to inform you that you are to meet in the Slytherin common room at 6:00 for an announcement from the head of the house."

"We will certainly be there," Anastasia said, smiling up to the professor.

"Good," He said as he turned to exit the library.

"The Yule Ball is a traditional part of the Triwizard tournament," Snape said in his usual dull tone.

"Therefore, you will all be attending a dance." He said.

The room suddenly was filled with happy whispers from the girls and complaints from the boys. All the girls were talking about the dresses they would wear and their dream dates.

Ever since Anastasia was little, people had always praised her for her beauty. Most people lied to her and told her she looked just like her mother to refrain from telling her what they thought was a painful truth. She was the spitting image of her once very handsome father. Their hair was both dark brown and curly; their eyes were such a dark hue of brown that they almost appeared black. Their facial structure was exactly the same except Anastasia's features were a bit softer than her father's.

At Beauxbatons, she had been approached by almost every boy asking her out and even some who wanted her to be their betrothed. Anastasia's uncle had an extremely long list of young men who wanted to be Anastasia's betrothed. Mostly whenever he looked at it, he would get angry and talk about how Anastasia's mother would never agree to an arranged marriage.

The rest of the week was crazy for Anastasia. Tons of boys had asked her out already. Most of them being Slytherin boys or Durmstrang boys. There were the occasional Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, and even some brave Gryffindors! However, Anastasia had rejected almost all of them. Except for one Beauxbatons boy, Charles Avery. He was Juliette's brother. Juliette was perfectly fine with them going together. Anastasia knew this since she had asked Juliette before. Anastasia had not given him an answer yet. This made Stas feel guilty because she did not truly want to go with Charles. She only wanted to go with Draco. This was why she had told Charles that she would think about his offer. The worst part about telling him this is that he was so sweet and kind, but Anastasia was making him wait for an answer.

All because Draco didn't ask her.

The next two days were the best two of Anastasia's time at Hogwarts so far. This is because Quidditch practice was two days in a row! All the Hogwarts houses had tryouts for quidditch, but Beauxbatons and Durmstrang just had practice. The Beauxbatons quidditch team was, in Anastasia's opinion, the best school Quidditch team of all.