𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲.

~Anastasia's Point Of View~

Beauxbatons was different. I used to be so cheerful and excited in my classes. But, not anymore. I felt tired, annoyed and uninterested in class.

Right now, my mind was wandering as my potions professor was speaking.

"Anastasia!"

"Earth to Anastasia!"

I finally snapped out of my thoughts then.

"Yes, Monsieur?" I asked frantically.

"What is the least amount of time that it takes to make the potion Felix Felicis properly?" He asked, annoyed.

"It takes at least six months, Monsieur," I replied.

He turned away from me and continued his lecture.

"Are you zoning out or something over there?" Katerina whispered to me.

We sat together, of course.

"I can't help it," I whispered back to her.

"Emerys! Riddle!" The professor yelled.

"Would you like to share your little conversation with the rest of us?" He asked as he marched over to us.

"No, Monsieur." Katerina and I said in unison.

"That is the fourth time this week I have caught you two talking in my class." He said.

"Next time, it will result in detention, understood?"

"Yes." Katerina and I said.

He went back to speaking and continued to lecture us about Felix Felicis for the next twenty minutes.

Once that terrible class was over, Katerina and I headed to the Great Hall for lunch, where we met Juliette.

Once I had what I wanted from the buffet, I went over and sat down at the usual table.

"How was Potions class?" Juliette asked me.

"Fantastic," I said sarcastically.

"He yelled at us again," Katerina said, rolling her eyes.

She then sat down next to me.

"How was Care of Magical Creatures?" Katerina asked Juliette.

"It was okay." She said.

"One of the stupid animals bit me." She added on holding up her hand, which had a bandage wrapped around it.

Katerina and I made sympathetic faces.

I grabbed her bandaged hand and held it in my lap.

We decided that after our last two classes, we would go down to the quidditch pitch together. Katerina and Juliette could watch me practice!