Chapter 30: The Wrong Flower Language.

Start from the beginning

It just pissed me to the core.

"Yeah... It looks so soft and smooth too... I wish my hair was like that. Maybe my husband won't look at other women if I had hair like that."

"Ouch." I looked at the ground feeling bad to whoever said that.

Okay that last one I didn't need to hear. Damn get a better husband, sister if he's looking at other women he's not worth it.

I've still gotten compliments from all over the women that I passed through feeling conscious about their hair.

Now that I think about it my hair is similar to nobles now. I remember seeing Princess Cecilia's hair and it was as smooth as mine.

Vincent's too and Lenard's.

I guess with money their kind of products are the expensive natural ones.

Ugh as much as I hate to admit it, even Aunt Haren has nice curly blond hair. That woman doesn't deserve that cool pretty hair.

I went to the familiar beauty shop famed in all of [Puronia]. The smell of their sweet perfume was already everywhere.

I went inside and as I got in I saw Madam Prisha who looked lovely as always with a new hair colored wig looking over the label bottles settling them in but they were with someone else.

It was Valentina who was peering close into the shelves full of beauty products. She was wearing a casual suit as well as black pants, her long wavy green hair was a little loose.

She was eyeing the products carefully, holding some of the bottles in hands reading the labels.

"Valentina, darling do you think this would be popular over at [Sprivanto]?" (Madam Prisha) asked her, giving a lotion cream to the lid.

Valentina takes a whiff smelling the product as she nods, giving it back to Madam Prisha, "These types are not bad. Si, I'll take ten boxes of these. The payment is still the same. The association will grab these by next week." she points at it, placing her hand inside the pockets of her pants.

She looked cool when she did that. It was seeing two people converse and trade with one another.

I wonder if it's wrong to interrupt now.

Valentina suddenly notices me though walking forward and patting my head. "Oh! Miss Rosenguard what a delight to see you. Cómo has estado? But what I meant was how have you been?" (Valentina)

Please don't go patting people's heads like that. That surprised me, "I am well but are you here to buy something?" I asked her as she scratched the back of her head.

"I did a half lie on Miss Rosenguard. While I was mostly here to visit my childhood friend I am also on a business trip. I own a merchant company, I am also the heir to this group. Both of my fathers has not rested until they make me a suitable heir for the business." (Valentina)

"Ohhh! You must be pretty loaded then?" That was really the first question that was on my mind.

"Si... but I do not like to flaunt it. Wealth brings comfort but also trouble. Plenty of snakes that would chase after you for the sake of money are really annoying." (Valentina) explained and I understood what she was implying by the snake. "How about you? You come here to buy as well?"