[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽

Start from the beginning

"What if she was disposed of in the dirty places without her will?"

The memories of Eunji admitting how she was forced to enter the world of competition and got crushed until money and bad habits became her place of comfort. What if she was being forced into this marriage like the previous one with Seokjin since she seemed to love another ma?

Sora paused for a minute then continued with disbelief.

"What? Yuna don't tell me you pity that girl after everything she did to you, to me."

"No, it's just. . .nothing. You're right."

You pushed those thoughts out. Eunji already knows enough and you pitying her would help in nothing except fuel her misdirected anger. She was stubborn once she set her head on anything.

"I certainly think you should take this time as a break. Give time to yourself Yuna, treat yourself with a good time and forget about others. You know sometimes you are too worried about others to care about yourself. Time alone will help you sort out the matter."

By far that was one of the most serious advice which Sora gave you and you allowed yourself to internally thank the Gods for giving such a good friend in your hectic life.

"I will, thanks Sora."

"Oh- and Yoongi says he wishes you good luck."

"Tell him I appreciate it."

You end the call and set down your phone, wiping the remains of your tears as you set your mind on one thing; time for yourself. For that, you switched off your phone and kept it aside for any distractions from the outer world.

Your stomach growled in slight pain but you ignored it because your appetite was not back yet. So you opted for a long warm shower before plunging yourself in a world of darkness.

The sun shone above your head as you stretched, inhaling the fresh air after so many days of stress and work. It was around 7 something in the morning that you awoke and decided to go for a run around the neighbourhood.

It was weird but you preferred to head out rather than be depressed and stay cooped up inside. If no one cared, why should you care about them? With that, you started your jogging on the streets.

The cool wind soothingly blew about your face as you picked up your pace, running as fast as you could because your mind was starting to wander off to different thoughts you wanted to escape from.

My job. My father. My friends. Eunji and Jungkook's marriage-

All of a sudden a loud horn rang out in the air and you stopped running, turning around to see that a car was speeding towards your direction while honking. You froze, not understanding what was happening before you heard a voice call out for you.

"Yuna!"

Your body was pulled and yanked away from the spot before you could react and the next moment, you were rolling on the ground with a groan escaping your lips.