S05 E20: Right Person, Wrong Time

Start from the beginning

"How so?"

"Because you both need to get your shit together."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Santana, Quinn, Mercedes, Tina, Brittany, and Michelle all looked at each other through the mirror, smiling at each other as they observed the costumes.

Michelle had the tips of her hair colored pink, making her best friends smile at how she looked. Reminding them of their Junior year of high school.

"I can't believe you dyed your hair."

"I do method."

They shook their heads, knowing Michelle is far from being a method actor. Just look at all her damn bloopers.

"Yeah right, and my name is Rihanna."

"Actually that's her second name-"

"Shut it Press."

Michelle just chuckled, loving how she could annoy Santana, sharing a look with the rest of the girls knowing how Mitch was loving Santana's reactions.

"You are so annoying, I can't stand you sometimes."

"And yet you love me."

"Unfortunately."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone who watched the first show didn't expect to see The Michelle Press, Santana Lopez-Pierce, Brittany Lopez-Pierce, Tina Abrams, Mercedes Jones, and Quinn Fabray to be the ones coming out of the sidelines.

They didn't expect to gt to see the live version of the one in Glory Days.

They didn't expect the emotional performance Michelle gave on the stage of her rendition on "All I Wanna Do" with her iconic pink tips.

It was far more emotional than they had ever expected.

But the night ended with the creators/producers of the musical calling their counterparts as they passed the crown.

"EVERYBODY WELCOME ON STAGE THE FUTURE BROADWAY CAST OF SIX!"

The other 6 actresses walked out in their costumes and stood beside them. When Michelle saw Sam, she immediately pulled her into a hug before they took their place as the music started playing.

After the applause, the 6 left the Broadway cast to perform the last song without them. They quickly hugged them and rushed to the side stage, watching with pride as they performed Megasix for the first time in front of an audience.

"EVERYBODY BRING OUT YOUR PHONES AND GIVE IT UP FOR THE LADIES IN WAITING!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Instagram Post