9) School Is Amazing

Start from the beginning

I entered Mr. Masons room and got him to sign the paper it was simple, and classes went on made friends with everyone possible. School is really fun, the people are all very nice. I didn't really notice that Jane was at my side while I talked she seemed really put of her comfort zone.

When lunch rolled around Jessica Stanly invided us to sit with her and jer possy that I consiter my friends. The guys at the school really can't get a hint becaus they really wont stop flirting with me or Jane, but as soon as Jane looks up with her icy glare they wont give her a sceond look. I bet she isn't happy because she misses them. We don't say there names unless were going to talk to them or we are talking to them, other wise its to painful.

We sit down at the table that now seems crouded, and verry annoying. This is the first time I am annoyed I look and Jane and signal to an emtry table we pick our stuff up the same time the door opened and the vampire sent hits, all five I look up and send our blood sent sky high until I notice they don't have red eyes my smirk drops and I stand there confused until Jane pulls me to one of the empty tables. We sit down and I have Jane glare at anyone who trys to sit next to us.

I listened really hard and with most of my vampire abilitys gone could only sort of hear there vampire low conversations. I found out there names and mates Rosalie the nlond supper modle and her mate the big muscle dude another Felix is Emmett the other mated pair is Alice who can see the future black hair another ball of energy like Jane is mated to Jasper blond hair and an empath. On of the five vampires does not have a mate Edward who ca read minds.

Aro Ihave heard talk about Alice he has alwayswanted someone who can tell him the future, and Edward who can read minds from far way he has wanted. The Cullen coven is a coven that hunts animals I am assuming thats why they have topaz eyes, wait until we have a class with one of them! There eyes will darken in thirst and that is a promise, just one problem there dad Carslie is friends with my dad,we will have to be careful and not care free in this area now.

I look to Safire and pull out a piece of paper and angle so the Cullens wont be abile to read it.

The Cullens, Aro talked with them around you. They drink from animals. The blond girl Rosalie is mated with Emmett, Alice is a ball of energy like you, black hair mated with blond hair guy Jasper, then Edward has no mate. -B

I have over heard he really wants Alice on the guard but from what I can see she would not fit in. Carslie Cullen is the leader he has never fed from humans and is a doctor. Carlie has a mate her name is Esme, I don't really understand how he could be a doctor. -S\ J

You have to be kidding a doctor? Lets mess with the veggie vamps! Not to much though. -B

That is obious Carslie is your dads friend! -S/ J

After that note I put it in my bag and we ate every now and again wew would observe the Cullens and listen in on there conversations. They are quite intresting, they act more like a family could than a coven of vampires.

I retreived all my stuff from my locker and then found my way to the Biology room with Mr. Banner. I saw the fan and not wanting the fan to even the sligtest way move my hair, I changed the course of the fan with just a simple thought not a movment of my hand just in case there was a Cullen in the room.

I walked into the room and I was correct there was a Cullen, Edward Cullen the really good looking cullen with messed up bronze hair, I am curious to what he looked like when he was human? What is Edward Cullen's human eye color? Edward as soon as he caught me sent froze, it was hilarious and I smilled so he wouldn't know it was my doing but it was.

I found Mr. Banner and handed him my slip of paper, and he gave me a book then said the best words from all time "You get to sit next to Mr. Cullen, Mr. Cullen raise your hand." I smiled and ear to ear smile when Edward rose his hand and stopped breathing, it took a lot to not burst out laughing.

I sat down and froze mot wanting my sent to drift close to the poor soul.Edward tried to read my mind and because of that my sponge like power soaked up all information on how he uses his power so now I can read minds from far away but the difrence is I can turn it off.To give the poor soul for the rest of the class he was only able to read his familys thoughts and Mr. Banner. Helping the poor soul was fun and it made the class seem shorter. The esact second that bell rang he was out in the hall way almost at vampire speed, if I didn't use my physical sheild to slow him down he could have been used vampire speed in front of humans so careless for an over a hundered year old vampire.

I was reading his mind during the class too and found out Carslie save him in the 1900's, he also was going to try and lure me away so he could kill me. One tiny fact, I have strange skin when I 'turn' human. No one can bite me, my vampire skin grows something like blood vessles and skin on top of my vampire skinn, so I can lose like only a pint of blood because that would be all the blood in me besides the blood I drink.

I went to gym and that is a lame class because I kept on triping to prove that I wasa human. We played vollyball, I managed to hit Mike in the head.

"I am so sorry Mike, I didn't mean to hit you in the head so sorry." I said

"It's okay, Beal you might want to get back to your game now." he said and I did.

After school I met up with Jane and we shared story of the Cullen on the way to Seattle.

__________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading if I explained something and you didn't understand message me or leave a comment for me I will get them and explain better.

So what did you think about Bella and Edwards first encounter ? If I need more tell me and I will add more to there encounter somehow and somewhere.

please vote, comment, and follow!

First Updated: March 27, 2015

Last Updated: March 27, 2015