Drew Barrymore Show: Lima, Ohio

Start from the beginning

Michelle gave her a nod and chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, the last day of filming was the last time we saw each other yes."

"Thank you, by the way, for allowing us to do this, you have a beautiful home."

"I couldn't ask for a better person to do this with I feel like we have a lot of things in common, especially when I watched you tour the people around your LA."

"Really?"

"I would be taking you around town though, but this is just our first stop."

"And I couldn't wait. So let's go in?"

"Let's."

They walked over to the front door, unlocking the door.

"This house was built last 1984, a year before I was born and this is the place that I basically grew up in. There had been a few renovations I did over the past few years but it's still basically the same as the before."

She opened the door and it looked just as beautiful inside as it was the outside.

Drew looked around in awe, taking in all of the interiors of the beautiful mansion

"This is the first thing you see when you enter. A lot of galas happened here over the past few years."

The host faced Michelle, taking in everything she said.

"So, this is yours now?"

"Yeah, Abuelo actually owns this house, he gave it to Cecilia and Ryan as a wedding gift and he wanted to transfer the name to my parents but it never went through so it's technically his. And when my Abuelo passed, he decided to give this house to me."

Drew then faced the camera.

"To anyone who doesn't know, Cecila and Ryan are your parents yeah"

Michelle nodded gave the camera a tight smile.

"Yeah, they are the people who brought me into the world."

They both walked over to the painting and Drew watched as Michelle ran her hands through the painting.

"I painted this when I was 13."

Drew gasped and looked at the painting more intently.

"You did this when you were 13?"

"Yeah, you tend to pick up things when you live alone in this huge house."