Chapter 31: Infinite Realms

*(Y/n)'s POV*

As a week past by, we decided to hit up the Ghost Zone one day with Danny. I was flying the Specter Speeder with Sam and Tucker sitting beside me and we were, well...

"Okay, Fenton..." I heard Danny say to himself. "You've looked evil in the face, and defeated it time and again. You can do this!" He whipped out the map from his back pocket and opened it up. "We turn left at Skulker's Island, then right at Walker's Jail." Then, he started to second guess himself. "Or...is it the left of Walker's Jail and right at Skulker's Island?"

I drove the Specter Speeder over behind Danny and Sam spoke up, "Uhm, are we ever going home? Or are we still playing "Lost in the Ghost Zone"?"

"We're not lost!" Danny defensively said, but with a grin. He pointed to the map. "My expertly drawn map tells us exactly where we are!" He showed us the map. "We just hook a u-turn at this swirling vortex of infinite pain, and we're home." Then, he looked at the map carefully again, "Oh wait, that's a...thumb print."

"Danny..." I groaned. "If we don't get back soon, people will start to wonder where we are."

"And I'm going to die of starvation!" Tucker said dramatically, holding his stomach together. "I've already missed my 4 o'clock feeding!"

"Would you three quit complaining?" Danny asked, folding the map up again. "If we're going to become a better ghost fighting team," He placed the map in his back pocket again. "We need to know the enemy's territory in and out so we uh, don't get lost..." He looked at us, nervously, and then a couple of ghosts flew past him.

"Hey, Danny!" I called out to him. "Ask them for directions!"

Tucker leaned over my and I backed up in annoyance. "And snacks!" He placed his hands over the dome. "Ask for snacks!"

"No, let's just follow them!" Danny said. "They're bound to lead us somewhere."

"Yeah, and Tucker, please get off me." I said. Once he was in his seat again, with his stomach growling loudly, I turned the wheel, and guided the Specter Speeder after Danny.

Sam scoffed, "What is it with you guys and not asking for directions?"

"Now I've missed my 4:05 feeding!" Tucker complained, eyeing his watch. He grabbed at my arms as I drove. "If I don't make it, (Y/n), tell my PDA...I love her! The cellphone means nothing to me..." He fell into my lap and sobbed. I looked at Sam and we rolled our eyes. I continued to keep my hands on the wheels and we follow Danny into a frozen tunnel.

I caught up to Danny beside him with a smile. Tucker finally got off my lap a while ago, and Danny looked at us. "See, these guys seem to know their way around." he said, "We'll be out of here in no time." I gasped and winced when Danny crashed into a block of ice in front of him.

"Danny!" I shouted, as the Specter Speeder flew past him. I tried to stop driving and press the brakes, but then we also crashed right into a pillar of ice. We were spiraling down the funnel of ice and the four of us screamed. The Specter Speeder crash landed next to Danny face first after taking several hits.

"Is everyone alright?" Danny asked, standing up with his body full of snow.

"Besides being lost, almost killed, and now having no way home?" I asked as we were found upside down. I rubbed the top of my head.

"Stellar..." Sam commented, and Danny examined the wrecked vehicle.

"Oh man..." He slapped his face in his hands together. "My dad's going to kill me!"

He removed his face from his hands once we heard low growling. "He's not the only one, Danny, watch out!" I shouted.

The giant monster raised his fists up and roared and Danny backed away slowly. "Good boy!" Danny said, "Nice boy!" The monster slammed both fists down on the ground and Danny flew away quickly. He fired an ecto-blast at him and said, "Lay down!" The monster was knocked off his feet and crashed into a mountain. Icicles fell, encasing him in, and trapped him inside. "Very good! Next we'll work on fetching the paper..." He walked back to us, until the monster snarled and grabbed at the icicle.