Chapter 19: Cape Canaveral, Florida

*(Y/n)'s POV*

A clear tube dropped down to us, and sucked us upward. Danny opened the doorway and a cloud of smoke started filling the area. We started coughing, and followed him out of the fridge. "Man..." Tucker said, looking at Danny. "Your dad really needs to get rid of that ham!"

I looked out the windows to see the agents using grappling hooks to haul themselves up to us. "What are we going to do now?" I asked and Danny walked up behind me.

"It's time to lock up for the night!" Danny said, running over to the control panel.

Metal shutters closed them off way before they made their way through. Then, we looked up to see them cutting a hole with a laser from the ceiling. Danny hurried over to the fridge and opened the door to find the ham. He pressed the "Emergency Op Center release" button off to the side, and the ground started shaking. All of the devices retracted from the outside, and we watched as the Op Center turned itself into a blimp, knocking all of the leftover agents off. 

"The Fenton Blimp?" I asked curiously as we looked out the windows together.

"What are we going to do? Bore them off our tails in a low-speed chase?" Sam commented.

"Not quite." Danny grinned, and grabbed the ham from the plate to reveal another red button. He pressed it, and I looked outward to see the Guys in White chasing us down in their jetpacks. Suddenly, I noticed the balloon falling off and I panicked, until engines roared and turned this whole thing into a jet.

I hurried to sit down in the passenger seat, next to Sam and Tucker. Danny was driving and we held on to dear life as we nearly dove into Casper High. "We're going to destroy the school!" Tucker panicked.

"I don't know what to do!" Danny said.

"Do something!" I exclaimed out of fear, gripping the sides of my seat.

"Wait!" He ended up pressing an "Auto-Jack" button and ran behind my chair.

"What are you doing!?" I asked, looking up at him. "There's no fourth seat?"

"I'll be fine!" Danny assured. 

He held on to my chair and braced for impact. An inflatable version of Danny's dad appeared, holding his hands on the steering wheel. "Auto-Jack activated!" a recording of his voice said. "Please buckle up, and pass the punch!"

The three of us buckled up quickly. There were only three seats available, and Danny kept his hands on my shoulders, planting his feet on the ground. The four of us were screaming, and his dad yanked the wheel to the right. We headed straight for town and saw an oncoming truck which we managed to avoid at the last second. 

"It's after five!" I complained as we looked over to the windows again. The Guys in White were down below us in their own jets. "Why can't they quit like every other government employee?"

Danny transformed into his ghost form and hurried over to the windows beside me. He panted, using all of his power and strength to turn us and the whole jet intangible.

~~~

"Danny, we've lost them yesterday. You can stop now, and honestly, I'm worried about you." I pleaded, placing my hand on his shoulder. He turned visible and so did everything else. Danny fell out of exhaustion and I caught him. The both of us collapsed to the ground. "Danny..."

"We should contact both your parents." Tucker said, as I worriedly looked up at them. I let Danny's head rest against my shoulder, and helped him up.

"Tell them what, exactly?" I slowly asked.

"Yeah, tell them I'm sorry, and please don't rip me apart molecule by molecule?" Danny managed to say. "Besides, if they have anything to say..." His expression softened and I saw him looking sad. "They can always contact me and (Y/n)."