A Place In Your Heart(M)

"Eo--mma" a baby said as he giggled looking at the person in front of him.

"Huh? What did you say, baby, say that again."

"Eom-ma Eo--ma ma" the baby said continuously giggling as the other had tears in his eyes.

"Tae did you too hear that--" Jungkook asked looking at the head alpha who was sitting on the couch reading a newspaper who nods his head looking surprised. It was his son's first words.

Jungkook eyes filled with tears as he held the baby in his hands as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Haesung-ah you may not be my biological son, but I am forever your eomma. Please keep calling me eomma." Jungkook said hugging the 1-year-old baby who kept giggling.

The held alpha eyes filled with tears as he walked to his room hurriedly as his eyes landed on a picture in his bedroom.

Well yes, Haesung is not Jungkook's biological son. 

4 years back, the crowned prince of Kim pack, 

Kim Taehyung, a true-blooded alpha was married to Lee Jisung, the only son of the Lee pack an omega.  A year later taehyung was announced as the head alpha of the Kim pack making Jisung the luna. 

Things were very perfect as they had a balanced married life. Yet again a year later the luna had announced the happy news of his pregnancy as the pack filled with happiness on the arrival of the new prince.

9 months later Jisung gave birth to a healthy boy, Kim Haesung. 

But the happiness is the pack didn't last for long. A year later Jisung passed away due to the war between The Kim pack and Kwang pack making the head alpha lose his beloved husband and baby jisung close him eomma.

Everyone were devastated at the news of the death of their luna.

Tae felt depressed and lonely. His duty as the head alpha increased as he didn't have much time to spend with Haesung. 

Kim taehyung's parents, Kim Namjoon and Kim seaokJin usually would take care of their grandson but the kid being just a year old craved for his eomma's love.

The ex-head alpha and luna were worried for their son who overworked himself and also their grandsons took a decision to remarry tae, and convinced him telling him to marry at least not for himself but for Haesung and the pack which needs a luna.

He agreed for the marriage and after 5 months he married Jeon Jungkook, a rare omega from the Jeon Pack.

Jungkook knew everything about tae's life and he accepted both of them wholeheartedly. The pack fell in love with their new Luna as the omega was the sweetest person anyone could have met. Namjoon and SeokJin thought that his son would move on and live a happy life but it turned out completely wrong.

Taehyung had cleared Jungkook saying that he could never give anyone the place of Jisung in his heart. He was always cold and barely spent time with Jungkook.

They were never together on each other's heat or ruts.

They would just have random talks here and there which would not last more than 5 seconds. And if it does then it would possibly be about Hae-sung.

Tae adored Jungkook when it comes about Haesung. For people new to their pack, they won't be able to believe that Jungkook is not Haesung's real mother. Jungkook takes care of Haesung as if he is his own son and loved him more than anything.

And taehyung did really respect him for the so.

But the omega had already fallen in love with the alpha the first-ever time they had met. The omega envied how the alpha loved his ex-wife as he also craved for his husbands love.