Dear Diary

"Papa come here, I found this diary under Appa's bed."

"HuH?"

"Pwpa its written about you!!!!"

"Give that to me taegukkie!!"

"Wait papa let me see if anything is written about me!!!" taegukkie yelled making jungkook giggle.

"Come here bubba let's read together."

We both giggled as we read through tae's book.

9/05/2015

Dear Diary,

A beautiful morning as usual.

My love story started during a 42-hour long train journey.

We were six college friends who got placed in a city 2300 KM from our home.    

Kim SeokJin the eldest followed my Kim namjoon, min yoongi ,park jimin and jung hoseok. We were all business majors and all of us had scholarships.

It was the first I ever went on a train. I was someone who usually preferred traveling by bus or in the car not minding how long it is. I have never ever gone to other countries and this may be the first time I am even traveling this long distance.

I am a simple person raised by grandparents. I was practically raised on farms and the reason for me having a dream of becoming an entrepreneur got me this far.

I smile as I place all my luggage on the railing as I sat down in the window seat. Opposite to me sat Park Jimin along with his boyfriend and beside them sat Jung hoseok busy scrolling his Twitter page.

On my left sat the Kim couples who were as usual busy eating each other's faces. It was common for me to see all this.

"Appa wait Kim couples in the sense Namjoon samchon and Jinnie samchon?" Taegukkie asked as Jungkook nod his head. And then their heads snapped back to the book.

After 2 hours of my trip to 42-hour trip, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a female who rather looked young. She looked in her late 40's.

"Yes, ee-mo" 

"Son, can we please swap seats, I really want to sleep and the kids there are partying," she said as I immediately nod.

I took my luggage as I walked towards the seat. I glanced at my friends who nod at me.

I walked to the seat only to see few kids probably teens dancing too loud music.

And then who caught my eyes was a very pretty man. He sat there on the edge with huge glasses as he read 'Call me by your name'

I smiled as I sat beside him putting on the earphones.

After a few minutes, I felt a tap on my shoulder only to see the beautiful man I described before was looking at me. I removed my headphones as I looked at him.

"I am really sorry to disturb you, but are you hearing K pop songs," he asked as I immediately nod. He smiled as we soon got along talking about our likes towards k pop songs.  And God knew how time passed as it was already midnight. The kids who were partying had left as they got down the before station.