Reunion.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!" My teacher yelled as I looked at her who was burning with anger.

"Is this class or fishmarket, you keep talking to that park friend of yours," she yelled as I snap back.

"Jimin ma'am, jimin my name is Park.Jimin!" he yelled as the teacher glared at him.

"I want you to solve this." She said as she glared at me. BISH! what does she think of yourself huh? Is she my mother that I have to listen to her huh?

"Yaah! Jungkook here now or I will send you to the principal office," she said as I groggily got up. She passed me then chalk as I looked at the question.

'If x sin3|+ y cos3|=sin|cos| and xsin|=ycos|, prove x2+y2=1.'

"Maam, which subject question?" I asked as she glared at me.

"It's maths trigonometry!" she said as kook raised his eyebrows.

"Oh" he mumbled as she again started teaching.

"Tae, please come and solve the question." The teacher said as I saw the school topper walking towards the board. It was the first time I had ever seen him, just knew him as our school topper.

I looked at him as my whole world stopped. His sharp jaw, beautiful lips, and pointy nose made him look like a greek god.

Shit, I now regret not giving attention to this greek god. His eyes fell on me as he caught me staring at him. He gave me a cold look as he picked the chalk and started scribbling on the board.

The teacher looked back giving a slight smirk.

"I am pretty sure taehyung will do it, what about you Jungkook, what are you thinking for such a long time? Don't forget if you can't solve the problem then DETENTION! I am sure you will not" she whispered the last part as I scoff at her statement.

DETENTION DETENTION!! Is it all teacher's favorite word??

"Mam, don't judge a book by its cover. I was just collecting a good aura to start" I said as she gave me a boring look at continued taking the class.

I glanced at the side looking at taehyung who was almost at the end of the boards.

"Tssss" I said looking at him.

"Tsss tsss, yaah look here bitch" I said as the teacher looked at me.

"Did you call me?" she turned.

"Are u bitch?" I murmured which I bet only I heard but that cold-ass giggled. I looked at him and then the teacher.

"Not, at all ma'am, stop disturbing my aura!" I said as I continue staring at the board.

I again glanced at tae who completed the problem, he looked at me as I mentioned him to help me. He nods his head as 'no' as I fold my hand mumbling Please, please.

He sighed as he solved the question. A smile plastered on my face as I looked at the answer and then at him. He looked so eternal. I could feel his near to mine. My lips were touching his cheeks. 

The students remained quiet as they had never seen the cold-ass taehyung helping anyone, also who will mess up with the great Jeon Jungkook?

The teacher looked back only to see both taehyung and Jungkook solved the question properly. She smiled at the thought that guk really did it on his own. She smiled as she praised Kook whose eyes traveled on someone who was walking to his seat.

And there our little Jeon jungkook had his first and last crush.