Game of fate Pt:1

A sweet boy a typical power bottom was sitting in his room getting ready for his wedding. A wedding that he is waiting for years.

Yes, Jeon jungkook is getting married to his one and only love from 4 years

PARK JIMIN.

Park Jimin a sweet guy, but hated when people cheat on him. He hates those people a lot. And there are also many other people in this crowd.

Some happy for the couple, some worried and sad.

Some extremely sad  and that is none other than Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin's stepbrother.

The cutest yet hottest man in the world. But never had eyes on anyone. He loved Kook for 12 years but never had the guts to propose to him until 4 years ago his stepbrother made his entry.

Kook was his everything and when he got to know his everything is now someone else's especially his step brother's, it hurts.

Jhope, Jin, and namjoon looked at him sadly. They know everything but couldn't do anything.

Tae's pov

"Guys, just stop looking at me with pity," I said looking at my friends.

"Tae" Jin Hyung said.

"I know I am something that shd be pitied of. First, my parents left me and the orphan lady pitied me and took me in when I was 5, I was pitied and got adopted by Mr.park, and then no--"

"Shut up idiot," Namjoon hyung said.

"It's not like there is only one man for you there are many more...we will find a nice one for you.." Jhope Hyung said patting my back.

"But Hyung isn't love something that comes only ones. I have fallen in love ones and my heart is broken now, its hard for me now to fall back again, Sorry hyungs I am going. I am very happy for my brother and broth-er in l-aw" I said smiling and walking back to congratulate the couple.

I saw that they were taking the vows and I just smile.

I am happy , for my brother and Koo--, I mean my brother's soon to be husband.

Jungkook took his vows and looked at Jimin.

I saw Jimin smirking. He took a white envelope and started his vows

"Dear Jungkook, I got to know about this an year ago but I never knew I will give you an year chance to prove me wrong, but what to do I was right." People looked at him and I just shrug. He is maybe playing some random game.

"Kook you are such a cheater and that to with my step brother you are unbelievable."

I looked at Jimin shocked and then I looked at Kook who was looking with 'WTH' face. People started to murmur.

"So here I Park Jimin, requesting all of you to please open the envelope which is pasted below your chairs." All of them gasped pulling out the envelopes and opening them.

Jimin gave Kook the envelope he had in this hand and he gasped. People started looking at me with disgust. I snatched the envelope from a man to see some pics of me and kook.

 I snatched the envelope from a man to see some pics of me and kook

I was shocked seeing the pic. 

"Yah!! Kim taehyung on stage noww" I heard Jimin yell from the stage.

I went running towards him telling" Hyung what are you doing, those are fake I promise"

But the whole area echoed with a slap sound. I hold my cheeks which had a slight bruise now.

"Lie how much ever you want. You both are marrying now" Jimin said looking at both of us.

"At least then you won't have the guts to cheat again" he said scoffing.

"Happy married life littles" Jimin said walking out of the hall. People looked at us shocked. Some telling my parents and kooks to get us married immediately. 

Gossips gossips gossips were all I heard. I looked at my Hyung who were signalling me this was all rose's plan to get Jimin. Those photos looked soo fake how can Jimin Hyung just trust those. I felt bad for them. If Mr.Park had not adopted me at 1st, Jimin and kook would have not been in this situation that they are there right now.

"Son," I heard my dad.

"Marry him" he said with a glossy eye. Yup, he is my adoptive father but never I have seen tears in his eyes, nor he has asked me for anything. His eyes showed how much he requests me to get married.

Yup, I will be the happiest in getting married to kook, but not by separating someone who my love loves.

I looked at kook, he had tears in his eyes. I really do feel bad for him, just imagine how happy you would be on your marriage day and see what happened.

Here I am getting married to my love who love's someone else. His eyes didn't show the joyfulness he had when he vowed with Jimin.

Am I really that bad??

Jimin's pov:

It hurts.....

I went to a club and got mixed with the smell of alcohol.

Alcohol, alcohol, and alcohol are all I want now....and then a man who changed my life.

Min Yoongi.

~Part 2 coming soon~