The story of us.

APRIL 5th.

Happy Taekook day my dear taekookers💜💜...

I just can't believe it has been 5 years since they called themself taekook!!! 

Ok back to the story.

Walking by the wood I remembered all the beautiful moments. From the first time I met my life partner to the first time, we had sex.

Hmmm, I am Jungkook, and here's where my story began.

I was 9 when I first walked past these woods. They kinda crept me out but the more it was creepier it was calmer.

My dad is an alcohol addict and my mom, umm she was--

Just not someone on the good side.

I was always alone and the scariest part of days were nights when mom and dad fight for every single thing.

I had mugged up even the lines which came in their fight.

I would have not even be shocked if my dad or mom showed up saying that they are getting a divorce.

The worst day showed up when I was practically thrown out of my house so that my mom could bring her boyfriends and dad could just sit there with his bottles and watch live porn.

And that's when I found out about these woods and about,

Kim taehyung.

I walked past the woods and saw a kid who was almost my age. He was there playing with a small puppy and a bucket hat on.

When his dark orbs met mine I could just feel the world stop for a moment. He was extremely handsome. His bangs falling perfectly on his face covering his eyes and every time he had to shake his head so that his bangs won't cover his eyes.

He walked towards me and smiled, a smile which I can never be tired of.

"Hello I am Taehyung, who are you?" he asked me smiling.