Rainy Day

Rainy days have always been my favorite. Waking up to smell nothing but the rain seeping in from my window and feel all calm, relaxed, and feel all happy in myself all at once while waking up. Also, that feeling of snuggling in the bed with a hot cup of coffee is the best.

But back 2 years ago it was something different. I clearly remember that day because that day was the day, the day I met him.

My first love,

(2 years ago)

Taehyung's pov:

I was standing here beside my best friend. He was getting married and there I was his best man. I smiled looking at my nervous best friend who stood in the center chewing his lips.

"Oh, my hyung why are you so nervous?" I asked as kept looking at the aisle.

"Where is Jimin, I can't wait to see him," he said as I giggled.

"Pick me up taetae uncle, I want to hit Meow uncle's head," A cute voice said as I looked down smiling at my niece. I picked up Kim Aera, Kim Namjoon my elder brother, and Kim SeokJin, my brother-in-law's only daughter.

"This is the 100th time you are telling the same thing samchon" she said playfully hitting yoongi hyung as he whined.

"What to do my husband is so hot," he said.

"Soon to be," Me and Aera said together as both burst out laughing.

"Oh, there he is!!!" I said as I looked towards Jimin hyung who walked down the aisle. Beside him walked his father as he flashed a shy smile.

"Beautiful" yoongi mumbled totally lost in Jimin's hyung. I smiled happily as I was really happy for both of my best friends. We had studied together from Kindergarten and then they fell in love with each other when they were in high school.

Oh, the amount of time I had become a postman passing each other from love letters to gifts. How many times I have lied to their parents and lastly the support I gave them while they fought against their parents. I don't know why but seeing them together always made me happy, it made me feel like the best cupid.

     😉

Jimin had already had a wish of having an open wedding and here we are having a wedding at a huge yard.