Forever yours.

Author's pov:

Jungkook was always known for his bratty attitude. 

Not a bad way of being bratty, he was someone who was really good in studies but the fact that he rejected every person who proposes to him, he is called bratty.

For him, his 5 best friends were more than enough and the rest are equal to a cow's moo.

You know pointless...

And far far away stood someone who was looking at him with hungry eyes,

Jackson.

Jackson was actually one of the bad boys of the school and you may see he has been craving for the younger attention and also he needed to date jungkook for the bet he had with his group of friends. 

He walked towards jungkook with a smirk,

he was sure he is not going to get rejected. Why would he?

He is handsome and more importantly

RICH.

Jungkook's pov:

I was sitting on the bench looking at my dramatic hoe friends.

All were a bunch of flirts. 

Firstly, Joon and Jin Hyung. Jin Hyung was sure a drama queen along with Jimin and hobi Hyung.

Hobi can never stop his endless love talks about how much he loves his sprite and he is going to die hugging a sprite.

Just imagine when his grave would be dug after years, they would find a skeleton and a sprite bottle.

 Gross..

and about suga Hyung and Jiminie---

"Hey, kook"

I looked at the voice only to see a smiling Jackson. Ahh, what is he up to?

"Ya," I said as all my friend's attention turned towards me.

"Umm...will you be my boyfriend?" he asked making me giggle and look back at my book.

"NO" all my friends yelled making him scoff.

"Whae are you answering for him?" he asked looking at my friends.

"Ya! we know if he rejects you you would badly get rejected, so just take our no and leave or wise you will have to see,

Savage boi~~, jungkookie jungkookie~~

Will break you heart~~, with his words, with his words~~" my friends sharted singing and I just smile at them not turning my attention to both of them.

Jackson looked at me and said, "Can't you accept such a brat. I am handsome and have money. Let's just go on a date, for dinner."

"I'd love to get dinner with you, but I'm a gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free vegan who's allergic to selfishness and dates + commitment is impossible, so my options are pretty limited brother."

I said walking out of the canteen leaving my friends laughing their asses out.

"He brother zoned you haha haha"

"Yaaah you asshole, I bet no one is going to marry you," he yelled making me look at him.

"Oh, My marriage has been arranged since I was five, so your so-called predictions are not going to work brother... "