My cold husband

I woke up in the morning with bright sunshine hitting my face with the sweet sound of chirping birds. But the thought that first came to my mind made me frown.

'Another day with that ice-cold king....'

Hey, I am Kim Jungkook and

I am married.

Married to a hot, handsome man. But what's the use of his hotness. I always feel cold when I am around him. Marriage life is not as simple that you may think. 

You will have to learn a lot of shit. From keeping promises to learning to share things.

It has been 3 months since our marriage. I have always tried to a perfect wife but his cold attitude always gets my hopes down. Not that he is not caring maybe I guess he doesn't know how to show his love. 

We share different rooms,

And about our sex life,

Yup we had sex once and that too when we were drunk. We after attending a wedding party of my friend Yoongi and his friend, Jimin got pretty drunk and ended up having sex. 

But as expected he forgot everything and now, I am pregnant. I am scared will he doubt me after I tell him that I am pregnant.

Will he throw me out of the house??

Days passed and now I am 2 weeks pregnant. I do have a lot of morning sickness but ya never he has realized.

I walk out of the room after vomiting the shit out of me to make breakfast for my ice prince.

I made some Ramen.

He came down as usual at sharp 8 in his full black suit. He walked and sat beside me at the table looking at the food.

"Ramen, in the morning?" he asked looking at me.

It was the first time in the whole history of my married life, I heard his voice. I looked at him once again to confirm if he was talking to me.

And yes, he was. He was looking at me waiting for my reply.

"Umm...I woke up ah late. So, I am sorry" I said looking at him.

He looked at me and back at the food.

"I love Ramen in the morning more than at night, you don't need to be sorry for that," he said sipping the noodle. 

I look at him and just nod. Unknowingly a blush crept on my face. I too love them in the morning more than at night.

It went silent for few minutes. 

I looked at him only to see him already looking at me. He placed some bags down and walked out without looking back at me.

I looked at him leaving the house and then looked at the bag.

It had pills and some energy drinks. I smiled and placed the bag back. He cares about me.

He is not maybe that cold.

God heard me I guess I got a call from Taehyung telling me to bring some important files to his office.

"He is fucking cold jungkook...no one can change that!!!" I mumbled walking to his office room to get his so-called file.

I walked past the big company meeting my favorite people there,

Firstly Kim Seokjin. He comes there to stay with his husband, Kim Namjoon and I guess cheer for him. Seeing them all lovely dovely makes me puke.