My Super Dad.

Junghyung's pov:

Another day of me waking up beside my appa and my baby sister Taegguk. I looked at my sleeping appa and sigh. I am sure he misses dad and I know how much it hurts him every time people ask him questions like

Are you a single parent?

Did you run away from your husband?

Did your husband leave you?

People in this world cannot mind their own and their family business. They love putting their noses in other's stuff. 

I am 7 years old and the last time I saw my dad is 2 years ago. My dad is none other than Kim taehyung and my appa is, Jeon jungkook 

And about my dad he is not a cheater nor a stranger to us, he is a military officer. It has been years since he came back from the borders. He is always busy and the last time I saw him was virtually 2 weeks before on appa's and dad's 10th wedding anniversary.

I have always heard from my friends about how their dad surprises their momma on anniversary or how they enjoy together.

"Junggi are you awake??" I heard appa and I nod.

"Ok baby let's get ready," he said pulling me into his lap.

I nod. 

After getting ready I came out to see appa feeding gukkie and he was on a video call with 

Dad!!!

I ran and saw dadsitting there in his military outfit.

"Dad!" I said making appa look at me.

"Omoo my champ...how are you baby" I heard dad.

"I am fine dad!!! how are you, dad are you sleepy or something" I asked as I saw his eyes trying hard not to close.

"Nah! Bubba I was, but now I want to talk with you guys," he said and I nod.

"Tae, how was your mission?" appa asked asking looking at taegguk.

"Fine I guess" he said.

"dwd gukkiw missez yoww" taegguk said making my dad chuckle.

"I miss you tooo my little princess," he said looking at taegguk.

"Dad you know, today I have a competition, I was the only one selected from my standard and other all competitors are elder to me. I will have to pick a topic on spot and speak dad, Wish me luck!!!" I said and he smiled showing his boxy one.

"Do well-baby!!!! But champ remember something, winning is not important but you wanting to win is and also participating. I am proud of my brilliant champ!! " he said and I giggle.

"awe you prowd of mw dwdaaa" taegguk yelled and dadnods.

"Very very proud of my daughter too," he said and she started giving him finger hearts.

"Dad will you come on my birthday"

And that it, the call went silent and awkwardness filled the room. This is usually the question my dad can never answer. Gukkie looked at me and appa too. Dad was looking down.

Anger rushed.

Is it a mistake that I wanted to celebrate my birthday with a complete family?? Not with just a single parent. I ran but was caught by appa.

"Junggi, what's wrong?" appa asked looking at me.

"Just talk to your dad nicely, he calls once in a while." he again said.