10 days with him.

Jungkook's pov:

Finally, the day had come where my parents gave me permission to stay in an individual apartment outside my college rather than the college dorms!!!

I hate staying in my college dorms because I have to stay with 2 couples who are always horny.

I was packing the bag smiling at the idea of me staying alone, no moans nothing. I took a cab to my new apartment. 

'Hope apt'

It was owned by a rather mysterious guy named Jung Hoseok.

I walked into the apartment with the biggest smile on my face. The first thing I ever did was jumping on the bed. I rolled myself on that comfy blanket.

Woah what a luxury life.

Taehyung's pov:

Today was one of the best days of my life. I finally got an apartment of my own with my own money. I had been working as a financial manager for like a year and finally, my saving has got me to get an apartment.

The first thing I ever did was taking bath.

After a warm nice bath, I walked out only to see someone rolling on my bed.

I stood there shocked for a moment. I soon took the vase which was placed near the window holding it.

"Yaaaah who are you" I yelled.

I was met with a beautiful bunny-looking boy who slowly came out from the white sheets. I was soo mesmerized by the beauty that I kept staring at him until.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! GHOST GHOST GHOST IN HOUSEEEE" he yelled jumping on me. 

I landed on the ground with a harsh sound and grown at the pain I was experiencing on my butt. Soon a body fell over me making me grown again.

"Ahhh get off me," I said as I looked at the person who was now on top of me. His eyes were closed as if he is feeling pain.

"Yaah get offff meeee" I yelled as he finally got up. I looked at him and then all his bags in the room. I was shocked.

Wait did I say I want a roommate? I looked back at him as I saw him thinking something.

"Yah! What are you thinking?" I asked as his back turned red.

"Nothing, I thought you will kis----I mean nothing," he said embarrassed as I couldn't hide my smile. I bet he watches a lot of drama. His face

Oh My God!!

"Wait what are you doing in my house?" he asked as I scoff.

"Do you mean 'My house'?" I asked as I pointed at myself.

"Bitch this is my house, fuck you" he yelled making me angry.

"Ashole this is my house, do you want to die" I yelled as we ended up fighting.

"Me, asshole??? Seen your face snake-faced bitch."

"You are the one who is a snake here spitting venom."

"Youuuu donkey"

"You monkey"