I Love You The Way You Are.

"WHAT!!!!!"

"WHAT!!!!!"

"IF I HEAR ANOTHER VOICE FROM THERE THEN I WILL BRING MY PINK FRYING PAN AND HIT THE TWO OF YOU!!!" another voice yelled from the hall as Jungkook and Jimin immediately shut up.

The other voice was obviously none other than their mother, Kim SeokJin.

Right now Jungkook and Jimin were with their best friends Lisa and Jisoo.

"Please kook and Jimin, we don't have anyone else to help us. You know about our girlfriends right, they will kill us if they get to know that I have to go on a blind date." Lisa said as Jisoo nodded her head agreeing with her sister.

Well, Lisa is dating Jennie and Jisoo is dating rose. Jungkook and Jimin are the sons of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. Jimin being the elder and Jungkook the younger.

A bubbly energetic kids who takes nothing seriously.

"But I don't understand, how can you guys ask us to dress like girls and meet the Kim brother. Nah!! we will never do that!!" Jungkook said glaring at Lisa and Jisoo.

"Please guys you both are the only ones who can help us. Our parents are so stubborn wanting us to go on a blind date and on the same day we have a date with Jennie and Rose." Jisoo said as Lisa nods her head.

"Like they will know that we are not you both, they must have seen your pictures," Jimin said giving excuses.

"Umm..no they don't actually. As far as I know, our parents didn't exchange pics." Lisa said.

"Now, don't think too much and help us, please. See you have to do nothing, just go there and reject both the boys. I will come tomorrow with all the things and then you guys are going in our place that's it.

Now I have to go and make dinner for Jennie so Bye!!" Lisa said as she hurriedly ran out followed my Jisoo who gave Jungkook and Jimin finger hearts.

Jungkook's pov.

"Hyung remind me once again why are we friends with them?" I said looking at Jimin hyung who sigh.

Lisa and Jisoo both had to go on a blind date with the sons of the ex-CEO of Kim cooperation, now that the brothers are the CEO. Seems that both are damn good looking but then they have never revealed their faces. And somehow Lisoo's parents were close to these brother's parents.

Somehow they wanted us to go in their place and reject the offer of a marriage proposal as they both had girlfriends.

"Regretting my life decisions," Jimin hyung said as I giggled. We both walked down to the dining room as it was time for dinner and we knew if we were late then my mom would have grounded us.

"Eomma, what is for dinner?" I asked excitedly sitting beside my father who pats my head.

"Kimchi fried rice," Jin appa said serving us as immediately dug in moaning at the taste.

"Yumm appa!!!" I said giving a flying kiss as he giggled. We soon had our dinner as appa and papa kept talking about their meeting tomorrow.

I just sigh thinking about tomorrow,

Hope it goes well

~Next day~

"And done!!" Jisoo said as I looked at her irritatedly. My parents had gone out and me and Jimin were I guess getting a makeover for the so-called blind date. Jisoo and Lisa had been taking hours getting us ready.

I sigh looking at the mirror as my eyes widened.