Three J's! and their cold crushes.

Author's pov:

As the school gate, open's walks the 3J, the most popular group of the school. Also knows as the bratty kids.

All wearing high-class costumes with natural makeup making them glow in the sun. Surely they were one of those natural beauties but when it comes to their attitude they are---

Well, you can see it yourself.

Jungkook's pov:

"Call them right now!!"A furious man yelled as he looked at the teacher.

"Yes Mr.Jung" the teacher bowed as she immediately walked out.

Me and my friends stood outside the principal office chewing gum.

"You 3 please come in!" yelled the teacher as we walked in still chewing gum unbothered.

"Jungkook, Jimin and Jin may I know why you behaved like that to the class A students." Mr.Jung hoseok asked as I just smirked.

"Oh hyun--"

"It's Mr.Jung for you here," Hoseok Hyung said as I looked at him boringly.

"Whatever shit, Mr.Jung! We behaved like that to class A students because they provoked us." I said as he glared at me.

"Also they made fun of our class students." Jin Hyung said.

"Why should we even explain you, Mr.Jung, we bet you are going to believe them as they are you, so-called topper students," Jimin said as I nod.

"Jimin we spoke about this before. I know you have a problem with the division of class based on marks. This is something which not in my hand, you know right. I am just principal here, and the rules here are decided by Mr.Kim" Hoseok hyung said as I sigh.

"Whatever, so our punishment I guess would be that we will have clean classes or write an apology letter of 5000 words," Jin Hyung said as we rolled our eyes.

"Yes, also you will have to drop the new kids to class A" hoseok Hyung said and our eyes widened.

"Fuck no!" I said as all nod.

"Am I the principal or you?" hobi Hyung asked as we sigh.

"Sir, here." a guy from Class A came as we looked at him with bored eyes. He was the one who got a fight into.

"Good you have completed your apology letter of 500 hundred words, you can go," hobi hyung said as he walked out glaring at us.

"Partiality runs in their blood," Jin hyung said as I nod.

Before I could snap at Hoseok 3 boys walked in with cold eyes.

"Oh hello, Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, and Min Yoongi it's wonderful to meet you! As you guys scored excellent in the entrance test you are placed in class A" hobi hyung said as he smiled. I looked at Jin and Jimin Hyung while chewing my gum.

"Assholes"

"Bitches"

"Dickhead" we 3 muttered looking at the 3 of them. Anyone from class A is purely our enemy.

"Oh here these kids are from class B, they will show you the way to class A," he said as we just rolled our eyes.

"Introduce yourself, I say!" Mr.Jung said.

"Jeon jungkook" I said as I raised my left hand

"Kim Seok jin" he said as he turned towards his right

"Park Jimin" Jimin Hyung said as he turned towards left raising his hands.