chapter 28 (?)

Once indian lover man woke up from his lucid coma, he spoke words hayden thought would never come out of his mouth,
"I would've never guessed the guy was into cucking until he asked me to bareback his wife like a cheap whore in front of him."

fyi, due to the radiation of yoongi's sunbed, he lost all his alters but now has alzheimers. kaia was reincarnated into one of yoongi's alters so she died again but she did come back as august from young royals. who is now in this world, cause capitalism and stuff.

"babe?" hayden tried, he was so relieved the man had woken up after 712 years, though the thought was still lingering in his head. had his first love forgotten about him?

"AH!" he moaned.

"are you having a wet dream about someone's wife you cheating bastard!"

ignoring him, he exclaimed, "bae i just had the craziest dream."

hayden was relieved he was remembered but scoffed, "yeah, i could imagine."

indian lover man then proceeded to tell hayden about all the intense nights in bed they had during his coma. hayden at that point was cock deprived but at least he had someone elses cum to lick rather than his own. so yeah they left the hospital and you know the rest.

the next day ~~

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MURDER THE PRINGLE MAN?"

taehyung came back from rehab and then killed pringle man. he came to indian lover man and hayden to help cover it up.

"will you lower your voice, you swine? and, because he looks like hitler! i was scared, okay? </3"

"well shit, miss minouffhgrytvsmnbdghu thinks newborn babies look like hitler but you don't see her going around slashing up infants with different coloured katanas, do you??" hayden reasoned.

"how do you know that isnt exactly what she does? omg are you sleeping with miss miehfgiehviybi? lmao thats fucking nasty bro." taehyung morphed his face in disgust.

"i am gay."

"lol fruitloop."

"anyway," indian lover man interrupted, "why have you come to us for help as if we havent already called the police for breaking into our home with a baseball bat covered in rat's feces and tried shooting us when you thought we were american?"

"ugh you guys are so unreliable. go back to your weird bdsm room, i'm leaving then." taehyung then left on his remote-controlled mini helicopter, breaking another window. incase you were wondering, taehyung's kinks include choking, pet play, feet & spanking. he just likes taking things personally and acting prideful.

thats when august walked in and went straight up to indian lover man's ear, "have you got the stuff?" he whispered.

"yeah, but you'd better pay me back." he reached down behind the couch and brought back up a plastic bag with the words 'co-operative foods' printed on the front.

"will do." august grabbed the bag then stumbled to the recently broken window and jumped out. the pair just stared at each other. hayden was about to say something when

"you know, that august guy reminds me a lot like kaia." alyssa commented. the pair flinched and indian lover man screamed.

"where the fuck did you come from?"

"ive been here the whole time what do you mean?" alyssa stood up from the corner of the room and stared at them weirdly, "anyway, i left your buttplugs in their original spot but i didn't wash them... sorry." she too then lept out the window. not without taking her newborn axolotl she birthed in this very house, of course.