chapter 24 i think

"so, anyone have an idea of how we get jungkook out?" jenny asked, standing in the middle of hayden's living room staring at her friends (?) who were sitting in front of her. she was back from her rampage in china.
sam lit up and shifted to sit straight, "actually, i have a-"
"no one?" asked jenny cutting him off, "don't be afraid to give a suggestion."
"well, you see jenny-" sam started before being cut off again.
"i see, no one has an idea," jenny tapped her foot on the ground and then looked at all of them, "well, you're in luck, i have a great plan."

"we're not going to stab everyone with pencils and break open the cell with kaia's deceased body. anyway, are we holding kaia's funeral or no..?" saskia commented.
"when did you come back from the maldives?" indian lover man asked.
"it was hawaii, you actual curtain. the bears chased me off because they were going out of business with the whole chicken thing... you imagine the rest."

"is the funeral of our beloved, DEAD, classmate more important than breaking our ALIVE gang leader out of jail? as i was saying, i have an idea," jenny continued.
"jenny?" alyssa called, raising her hand.
jenny turned to look at her and nodded to let the other speak.
"i have an idea-"
jenny fake gagged, "oh god no alyssa that's an awful idea."
alyssa looked confused, "i didn't even say it yet-"
"so, anyway," jenny interrupted, "my plan is perfect. no flaws."

everyone stayed silent to hear the incredible plan.

"so, the first step is getting fifty dogs-"
indian lover man stood up, shaking hayden awake, "where the hell are we going to find that many dogs?!"
"i support this messageeeee" hayden slurred.
jenny glared at him, "go back to the kitchen indian lover man and maybe bake some cookies."
"listen here, ya little bitch. if anything, you are going to be the one to bake the cookies-"
jenny flipped her non existent hair, "of course, my hands were crafted by the gods themselves, they make great chocolate chip cookies."

"what's your plan?" jimin asked, avoiding a hug from his boyfriend then gagged when he started trying to act cute.
"does everyone hate their boyfriend here?" seokjin wondered out loud.
namjoon was sitting next to him crying with a box of tissues, "i don't hate mine. i can still remember him wanting to sit on my shoulders at that island. his butt cheek imprint is still able to be felt."

seokjin whistled, slowly moving away.
"don't be jealous because you don't have one," hoseok joked, then ran from the room incase seokjin had a harpoon.
"you're lucky i left my harpoon at home!"

"so anyway, my plan," jenny interrupted, clapping her hands together.
"why are you on indian lover man's lap?" jimin asked, giving into taehyung and letting him hug him from the side.
"silence, street rat."
"i-"
"HOW DO WE SAVE JUNGKOOK!" namjoon sobbed.
hayden laughed and shot jenny, "my plan is perfect."
"did you just-"
"yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey chaeryeong, do you see that?" a police officer asked, pointing into the distance.
chaeryeong squinted, putting her hand infront of her eyes to block out any possible light, "yeah jackson, who would come here in the middle of the night?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hayden! we look so cute!" indian lover man squealed looking down at his cat costume. hayden walked up next to him and covered him with a long jacket, "don't wear this out again, if i knew it was going to be this tight, i would've never let you leave the bedroom."
"don't be a party pooper hayhay! i look sexy!"
hayden hugged him from behind and waddled with him, "yeah too sexy for my liking, oh well.. you just enjoy having the word 'hoe' stitched on the ass part of your costume."
"so what if i do? you're just mad he only had a skunk costume left for you to wear."
"remind me to kill him, please."

as they approached the station, indian lover man fell out of hayden's arms and dramatically opened his jacket.
"let the hoes begin!"

indian lover man bent behind a police car and watched his boyfriend carry out part one of the plan. he bit his lip in frustration when hayden began to sway his hips seductively. he punched the car door when hayden started to sweet talk them, obviously flirting with the way the guy was staring at him. he was curious as to why the car alarm hadn't gone off. he punched the car harder when he heard hayden meow.

"just ask them to fuck you why don't you," indian lover man mumbled, his eyes narrowing. he looked at the car upset, "you should be going off right now, why are you letting them get comfortable with my boyfriend!"

his plan finally worked when the car began blasting with sound, indian lover man scrambled away and hid in the bushes.
"thank god you gave that distraction, i almost didn't escape without them noticing."
indian lover man screamed when he saw jungkook right next to him. jungkook then screamed because he screamed and they both unknowingly spooked the police because the bushes were screaming.

"who's there?" the police asked, pointing a torch at the bush. indian lover man stood up from the bush making the officer jump,
"a fucking skunk ghost because your ugly bitch ass stink reminded me of my brethren and how they are always trying to steal my boyfriend," indian lover man snapped, walking out of the bush.
the officer cocked his head to the side, "what?"
indian lover man cracked his neck from side to side, "in other words, you're dead."

\\\

not very important but i'll introduce the officers😩

this is chaeryeong. let's just say she's a little slow and lives with four of her girlfriends who keep her moderately sane.

 let's just say she's a little slow and lives with four of her girlfriends who keep her moderately sane

this is jackson wang. his popularity grew from his reaction to mamamoo & jyp's performance at the 2019 mama awards. he's fucking everywhere.