chapter 22

"why are people running?" indian lover man wondered aloud. he followed the running people to the lobby where he found jungkook flying down from a chandelier looking like a gang leader. he had a fresh under cut which was newly dyed grey. he had a big black puffer jacket on with grey joggers. gold rings accented his fingers and money fell from above. monopoly money, that is.

"jungkook, what is all this?""welcome to druglandia

"welcome to druglandia. this is the spawnpoint of all your wildest dreams. please excuse the screaming donkeys."
indian lover man looked around to see the hotel was in fact quite different from before.

he curiously checked the closet to see that the woman was still tied up, she hopped towards him screaming for help. indian lover man closed the door and whistled like he hasn't seen anything.

"so, is anyone else around?" he asked.
jungkook laughed and cut the string that was making him float. indian lover man cautiously went to check on him but jungkook was already bouncing on his feet as if he hadn't just fallen over seven feet from the air.
"this way, peasant."

indian lover man followed him to a hotel room, jungkook knocked on the door quietly. they waited in suspense for something to happen. when nothing did, jungkook kicked the door.

multiple locks were heard clicking, the sound going half way down the door. when it stopped, indian lover man went to step forward, but jungkook held up a hand. the locks went all the way down to the floor, a loud banging noise was heard and then the sound of a drill blasted.

after all went quiet, the door was slowly opened. namjoon's one eye poked through the door.

"open the door, bAbe." jungkook said.
indian lover man gasped, "when did this happen?"
"when i sat on his deliciously broad shoulders and became a slut for him," he answered with a shrug.
indian lover man looked at him skeptically but followed him inside anyway.
"this is where the magic happens."

indian lover man was surprised that this wasn't actually a hotel room, it was a drug vegetation.
"how did you do this in twenty four hours? actually, even less."
"pure will... oh, and the fact that kaia's dad was a huge drug dealer and since she died with her father's stuff in his will, it was all passed to alyssa when she killed her and then jenny came back from egypt to steal it and then she must've lost it or something cause i found these at the shack shop near the shore. i got a half off deal for all this sexy stuff since i knew the shark cashier personally😏" jungkook explained.

"how are you going to profit?" indian lover man questioned, happening to see jimin being forced to pick weed. if he stopped, yoongi would throw a stick at him. sticks provided by seokjin who was assigned to sharpen them.

"what if i liked degrading!"
"you whore just pick the weed!" yoongi threw a tree at him.

"i have decided to establish an economy of monopoly money."
"what-?"
"your boyfriend is very good at scamming. at least that's what i've heard. he could get us real money and rip people off with monopoly money in return. it's a win win."
indian lover man snorted, "why would he agree to that?"
jungkook smiled, "while you were distracted, i sent taehyung to go convince him, so he should be here any minute."

"yoongi, can i stop? my hand is cramping!" seokjin whined.
"if you don't keep sharpening them-"
"what? you'll use them as a dildo?" seokjin teased.
yoongi scowled and threw a leaf at him, "you aren't funny, you enigma!"
seokjin stood up happily, "yeah but i'm sexy and i bet you wish you had my height."
yoongi laughed, "no, jimin wishes he had your height."
jimin stood up angrily, "okay, humpty dumpty, that joke is getting really old. also, why the fuck does taehyung get an easy job?"
"no talking back, peasant." taehyung replied.

the two caried on their quarrel for awhile. see here: https://pin.it/2wgRakV

"perhaps you would like to try the weed?" seokjin suggested, walking toward yoongi.
"i won't let you change hierarchy. bow!"
"how about you get on your knees instead? just like you were when we were fishing together and i caught one then cooked it for you and then we had a cute date night!"
yoongi ran away screaming.

indian lover man cackled and turned around to see hayden standing with jungkook.
"i am here to become co-CEO of the drug operation."

\\\
😱
we have a new couple.

namkook