Chapter 5 <thats actually kinda chapter 1>

hayden and indian lover man finally met after indian lover man threw a blender at hayden's window. they were now sleeping.

after a few hours, a phone screen lit up, illuminated the once pitch black room and started playing aAaAaAAAAy mAcAreNA. indian lover man gasped, hayden screamed, jungkook ran into a door, and a panther crashed through the window.

"so.. you are probably really confused and wondering what is going on?" indian lover man asked, staring at hayden who only looked back at him as if he was stupid.
"i've been here the whole time?"
"oh, yeah, sorry, i was talking to my audience," indian lover man coughed before looking somewhere else and continuing, "anyway, this happened about two-"
"it was two hours ago, indian lover man. two freaking hours. how the hell do you get my house in havoc like this?"
indian lover man winked at hayden with a small giggle, "i'm glad you asked."

two hours earlier

"HELLO SHAWTY I AM HERE TO BRIGHTEN YOUR LIFE!" yelled indian lover man, climbing through the now broken window.
hayden scoffed, sitting on the couch with an annoyed look, "you have to fix that you know."
he rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his phone.

"AWWWWW YOURE SO CUTE WHEN YOURE MOODY!"
"this is the first time you've met me how-"
"SHUSHHHHHH" indian lover man hopped onto the couch next to his emo boyfriend.
"whatever" hayden let out as he unwillingly fell into the other's lap as he pulled on his shoulders aggressively.
"let go."
ignoring his requests, indian lover man made himself comfortable by spooning his emo boyfriend. eventually he was able to stop the punches inflicted on his jaw🥰

after about thirty minutes of just laying in silence, indian lover man noticed his boyfriend was laying awfully still.
"oh my god, ARE YOU DEAD?"
"i wish."
"you are so cute when you're joking!" indian lover man giggled.
hayden gave a small smile looking up at indian lover man.
the cute scene was put to an end when the door to hayden's house flew across the room, nearly removing indian lover man's hair. an out of breath jungkook exploded into the room wheezing, the shiny yellow spandex fit snuggly on his legs and his luscious blond hair flew in the wind protruding through both the door and the window.

"holy fuck it's cold."

a smirk appeared on jungkook's face as he lifted the sofa holding the two lovers off the ground.
"never fear, indian lover man and his depressed boyfriend! jungkook is here to save the day!"
"how the fuck do you know where i live?" hayden asked.
jungkook paused, setting the couch down,"my strong will and hope that a certain panther wouldn't follow me to this house. and well this is the only black house on the block."
"in other words, he took an educated guess to depict where you could possibly inhabit as what you call home based on my vague description of you." indian lover man interrupted.

"did you say panther?" questioned hayden, cautiously scanning the room

"uuuuuuuuuuuh maybe..?" jungkook laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head.
hayden charged at him angrily and yelled something along the lines of, IM GONNA KILL YOU.
"bae we don't murder!" indian lover man exclaimed.
"that rule doesn't apply to jungkook." answered hayden, growing out of breath as this was the most amount of exercise he'd gotten in his entire life.

the growl of a panther interrupted them.
"into hayden's bedroom!" indian lover man yelled, throwing hayden over his shoulder and 'taking an educated guess to depict' where his room was.
"i knew death was calling for me." hayden whispered crossing his fingers.
indian lover man was a medium, the spirits guided them to the correct room.

"and so... here we are!" cheered indian lover man showing jazz hands.
"you're talking to a wall," sighed hayden.
"never fear shawty, i will somehow figure a way out of this." said indian lover man confidently.

///
A/N
yuh