Chapter 12

"hey! we're getting the band back together!"
hayden rolled his eyes as jungkook broke through his door. again.

"yOuRe thE oNe whO sEtS thE bAr-"
jungkook was cut short when hayden threw a live fish at his face.

"hayhay don't be a bully!" indian lover man walked over to check on his friend.
"i'll stop being one when he gets a job." he said, pointing at jungkook.

"i did!" he announced, "i'm a strip-"
"a striped mime," taehyung finished, slipping through the gap between jungkook and the door frame.
jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, "orrrr, a striped sexy model on a po-"
"on a poem of happy and clean thoughts only," jimin interrupted, also walking in.
"oh shut up guys, he's a stripper." informed yoongi.
"i knew you were a feisty eighteen plus guy in disguise!" indian lover man yelled, shaking his boyfriend's shoulders.
"woohoo," hayden mumbled.

"hoseok and seokjin are probably murdering eachother at the park right now, we should go," jungkook quickly pushed everyone out the door, silently hoping seokjin wouldn't have lost an arm or leg by the time they got there. yoongi however was the opposite, perhaps he could purchase another bald cap to replace his creased one.

indian lover man felt hyper, ready to play at the park, jerking on hayden's arm.
"guess what guess what guess what?" indian lover man asked his boyfriend.
"what?"
"jellyfish have survived over six hundred thousand years without a brain."
"awh, there is hope for you!"
"thanks ha- wait.."
hayden laughed loudly and ran for his car (cause he can drive ig) knowing indian lover man would be right on his tail.

"wait guys!" yoongi yelled, "jimin's short legs can't keep up with you!"
"i'm literally taller than you, asshole!"
"yeah cause all your shoes have two inch heels."
"it's called fashion!" jimin quarrelled, "you know what yoonboomshoe??? i'm thinking of investing in jungkook's idea of becoming a goat."
"uh.. why?" yoongi answered, ignoring whatever the fuck he was just called.
"so i can charge at anything hideous or offensive."
"sigh.." yoongi walked off into the distance, for some reason idrk.

hayden got into his car to avoid being pummelled, the rest of the group following suite.
"to the park!"

---------------

"is seokjin in a tree?" taehyung asked, pointing ahead of the group.
they all diverted their attention to a screaming seokjin, high up in a tree with hoseok jumping from the ground at him while holding a pointy stick.

"it's gonna eat me!" the in-danger boy yelled.
"hoseok, what are you doing? i told you, two sharp sticks are better than one," indian lover man said, pointing to a sharper stick in the grass.
hoseok paused to look at it. he ran to get it but someone else beat him to it.

"namjoon? i thought you had work?" jungkook thought aloud.
"so did i, but getting fired helps you get off real quick."
"this is like the thirteenth time!" seokjin yelled from the tree.
namjoon scoffed, "fourteenth actually! but this time, i was too hot for them to handle! the perfection was too much for their measly peasant eyes."
they all knew that probably wasn't true but wasn't going to argue. otherwise namjoon might get his scary crab gang from malta to attack them or something.

"tag, anyone?" jungkook asked.
they all agreed, doing eeny meenie miny moe (how tf do you spell this) to decide who'd be it.

the game started and they all scattered, indian lover man was it.
him being the super ninja he was, he snuck up and karate chopped jimin, making him fall to the ground, "tag!"

"hahahahahaha you know, maybe this game isn't fair on jimin, with shorter legs and all." taehyung commented.
"WHAT DOES MY LEG LENGTH HAVE TO DO WITH MY AGILITY!" jimin screamed.
namjoon snickered, indian lover man fell over laughing because he's extra. hayden laughed.. but no one knew, it was on the inside. jungkook felt his voice box leave his throat as he wheezed, and hoseok was using yoongi - who teleported to the park like 30 seconds ago - as a horse to steer him to victory. or in other words, not have to run, but still participate in the game.

the game went on for about half an hour until jimin quit because he was being bullied by his friends.
"well that was one hot dog loaded with fun," indian lover man said.

"i don't know about you, but i think hayden has loosened up a bit, maybe even gone soft." yoongi teased.
hayden rolled his eyes, "yeah, well don't get used to it, i only helped because i thought you broke your arm when indian lover man twisted it backwards because he assumed you were flirting with me."
"all i said was you have a nice hoodie-"
"say something to seduce him again and i'll take your left eye out and make you eat it while your right eye is watching and then i'll cut your hand off then use it to pull out your other eye. and then i will feed you to hayden's dog. actually, that's an insult to their diet. i'll feed you to the ground. six feet under." indian lover man smiled, gazing at the ground while the group left the park.

"so... icecream anyone?" hayden suggested pointing to a parlour down the road.
"okay."

"hello? guys?! namjoon, jungkook? hoseok! i'm still in this tree!" seokjin yelled, holding tightly to the branch he was hanging from.

he then heard a crack and looked up at the tree. he pleaded with his eyes for the branch to not snap off.
when the cracking stopped, he breathed out a sigh of relief.

however the movement of his action caused the branch to completely snap.
"shit! my face!"

///
yeehee

this is namjoon (taehyung is the one with the foot fetish but hoseok acts up sometimes :/)

this is namjoon
(taehyung is the one with the foot fetish but hoseok acts up sometimes :/)

this is namjoon (taehyung is the one with the foot fetish but hoseok acts up sometimes :/)

this is jimin

this is taehyung gang gang

this is taehyung
gang gang